• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

how many of you hate violet or rocket

In general I don't like the gorillas. But the main thing that annoys me about Rocket is the design. Whenever she changes her shirt from the shop or as a gift, she still has pink sleeves. They tried to make her clothes long sleeve, but its weird since the only way they went about it was to make the villager's arms and legs pink.

I’m not a fan of any of the gorilla villagers except maybe Boone, but even then I feel like it’d take a lot for me to fully warm up to them. I just find them hard to like or want tbh. When I first met Violet it really didn’t help that she was a snooty villager, and her design is a bit in your face too so I didn’t really like her at all. Not to say her design is ugly, I can see why she looks the way she does and where she gets her name from but still. With Rocket, she’s just someone I didn’t want in my town right from when I saw pictures of her. I think it’s so weird how they added a gorilla to the superhero group of all species, but beggars can’t be choosers. I do like her suit though, and i’d love to see her without her helmet because she seems like she’d actually look a bit better without it.

I actually really like Violet. I know I'm a bit partial to snooty villagers, but I don't think her design is bad at all. I like her coloring; the light pink / purple theme she has I actually enjoy and makes her a pretty good contrast to other pastel-colored villagers like Diana or Chrissy. I also really like the light blue dots she has around her heads and limbs. I will admit her shirt is kind of ugly, but that doesn't matter much in the long run because it can always be changed. She also has a very nice house exterior if you don't mind the metal door. She isn't the prettiest villager in the world, but I think her design is pretty good for the most part. Rocket...is fine, but I don't like her design nearly as much, but it's probably because I don't like the superhero villagers very much in general.

I actually? kind of like the gorilla villagers? I like their big heads and over-accentuated lips. And like others have said, some of the gorillas like Hans and Boone have really cool appearances.

Back