• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

How Long Have you been playing Animal Crossing?

Ive been playing it since I was about 12 or so, so a good 6 years strong now! I just love how dicerss the games are yet they all have very homey similair traits as well! Theyre a great collection of games c":

The first game I played was New Leaf ^_^
I remember going into the store on release day and buying it and being so addicted I went and bought Wild World the next day.
But I still love New Leaf most because it's my first animal crossing game and it has a certain pastel-ly charm about it, that I adore!

Probably since 2006 or 2007 or so? I know my first game was Wild World, my dad bought it for me for my birthday because he thought it'd help teach me about money or something. I know I had to buy like three copies though because I kept losing it.

I made an account on my sister's City Folk and Wild World, but New Leaf was where I really started playing.

Depends on when you consider people to start, by game or by year? Some people could have played the GameCube one, but well after games like City Folk or Wild World had debuted.

I started on the very first one for gamecube. Then I played Wild World. I skipped City Folk because I didn't like the Wii.

I played "Animal Crossing: Population's growing!" back in 2002, somehow skipped Wild World, Got City Folk, and now New Leaf :)

I played the Gamecube when I was in high school which is much longer ago then I care to admit. Finally got around to playing New Leaf because I missed it.

I don't remember exactly..... buuuutttt I think I started playing WW first, and yeah idk how old I was then.

I know Population Growing was my first game. I think I got it 10-12 years ago, I can't remember exactly.

i started playing when WW came out :lemon: is that 2007? i rememeber because my parents got it for me and my two brothers in the same year to try and get us to bond XD it worked, we still enjoy playing new leaf together to this day! :D

I got a N3DS for xmas in 2014 along with Pokemon AS and Smash, bought ACNL on Boxing day for $30 because my friends forced recommended me to :^)

Back