• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How long do you spending on playing Animal Crossing a day?

Since I finished my town I don't play as much but when I was playing everyday working on my town it was about 5 hours then I would get back on again at night so probably a total of 8 hours a day. On days when I do play now it's about 2 hours.

An hour or two. It's mostly 2 hours at a time, but if I landscape i tend to get really creative and i can't stop myself. lol

I've gotten back into ACNL after around 2 years hiatus >.< so I made a new Town 2 months ago, I've been playing a lot!

It varies from day to day. Some days I don't even look at the cartridge, and other days my 2DS is welded to my hands. On a typical day I'll usually play about 2 or 3 hours, though.

I just bought the game like 3 days after thanksgiving (no sweet black friday deal unfortunately) but didn't play it until I finished Pokemon Sun, so I started playing ACNL about 2 weeks ago maybe? Now, I play for probably 6-12 hours on super-excited-about-ACNL days, otherwise at least 2-3hours a day even on busy days. I'm so addicted, h e l p m e

Used to play for an hour or two, before I started getting a bit bored with the game. Then, I'd check my two towns for half an hour each/in total (unless I was trying to find out if someone was trying to move, which can take a while with these animals!) a night.

Now, I'm up to around 45 minutes/an hour. The update has definitely gotten me to spend more time with my villagers again.

Probably around 1 to 2 hours a day. Buy stuff to catalog, donate fossils and talk to my villagers (then try to farm for PWP requests)

30min - 1 hour a day
i use to play much more but i've quit time travelling so you can't do much

it changes.

sometimes i just play for 20 minutes or sometimes in an hour.
it just depends on how much work i have on as to how much i play, but i try and play daily. :)

Back