How do you like your home?

PizzaTotinoBoy

I am...Pizza Totino's Boy
Bells
How does everyone here like making their homes? Do you prefer themes or do you just make it however you want? Personally I like to just make a cool looking home...I don't really like themed rooms that don't fit into a house, but only one room. What's everyone else have to say about this?

I just like to make a house that I find cozy. I don't really stick to themes unless it helps the flow of the house.

I like both. I mainly try to create something unique. I'm currently working on a frog themed bathroom. It's kinda cute.

i just prefer making more of a realistic home (bathrooms, kitchens, etc) because it feels more cozy to me.

Right now I'm creating houses that I think my cats would like if they were people. But I usually like to do bathroom/living room sort of house along with a theme - trendy for one of my characters, rustic for another, etc.

I like many different kinds of homes, I have made a home into a shopping mall, each room a different shop or restaurant and the person who lived there was an employee to one of the businesses.

I mostly do houses, as in all of the rooms are a room a house would have, a living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms etc, but this can get boring and it's hard to fill in a full 8X8 room with just one of these things so it takes some creativity and even then I'm usually left with an "extra" room.

I am also planning on doing an apartment, which is new to me but I just realized it'd be a neat idea, I'm going to have the on property laundromat, and an on property fitness center, a lobby, and then the apartment for the person living there, since I didn't want to just leave it as a "studio" one room house but still just wanted one room... if that makes sense.

I prefer having a realistic home. With a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room etc. I don't go with themes or that ****. The only series I like are the classic one and gracie one. The other ones are just ugly in my opinion. I go with different items that fit in a "normal" house.

I like having the points that the hha gives you so right now it is all sets for me. Fairytale to be exact. I'm trying to figure out ways to make it a little more unique but still get the points, but I'm doing landscaping more now so haven't put too much thought into it! I do have a bakery I am making in another characters home, complete with kitchen, bathroom and studio apartment upstairs. I have one more room in that house that I'm not sure what to do with. Maybe a library. So I get to show a little more creativity with that one!

A realistic home with a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen is a must for my mayor. My biggest concern is a bathroom though. Since she's the character I play the most and the one that "lives" in town, I wouldn't feel comfortable if I didn't at least have a place to poop :3 My alt characters in town basically run businesses like a cafe or a bed&breakfast. While I was able to squeeze in their own room that fits their personality, I don't find it necessary to include a bathroom. I also like to imagine that some of them commute to town for work only and actually live elsewhere, at least that's what I like to tell myself for my 2nd town :p

I have a very pastel, pink, fluffy theme going on right now.

The main room is like the master bedroom (remade Rococo series to white and some other pink accents)
Back room is a Mermaid series bed getaway
Left room is a salon
Right room is a twins bedroom with the Kiki and Lala and My Melody series
Upstairs is a bakery
Downstairs is a meadow with a picnic all set up

A lot more people who like realistic homes than I thought...I'm actually surprised, I thought literally everyone except me liked making a nice, normal home. :p

I want to have realistic rooms for my mayor (bedroom, living room, kitchen etc.). The second and third character resembles the two closest people in his life having a job and the other being a student so I try to make rooms according to their interests.

I just let my creativity take over my brain and don't concentrate on theme, some of my rooms are theme based like my Golden room so I can get those extra HHA points, but I think the fun in making houses is having the freedom to do whatever you want. Not just limit yourself to one theme. But this is my opinion, I'm thinking of having a themed based house for my alternate account but, i like to do whatever I want.

Back