• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How do you get to the Forum?

i have a hamster.
his name varies as he ages, a couple months ago he was baby shmeagle and now his name is teen shmeagle.

i let my hamster type on the key board....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
see, he steped on 'o'.

TYOSHI90 said:
Shmeagle reminds me of Smeagle.
thats how i got its name, my parents call me smeagle because when i bend over i have a spiney back. so i called him baby shmaegle.

MR.JUJU said:
TYOSHI90 said:
Shmeagle reminds me of Smeagle.
thats how i got its name, my parents call me smeagle because when i bend over i have a spiney back. so i called him baby shmaegle.
<_< Isnt that just pleasent...

Wow...My iguana, when i put food in and he goes for my thumb. Hes a violent little devil but I was walking him and he ate a bug which was funny.

my little hamster likes to eat my clothes... and everything he thinks smells like food... i wish he wasn't blind, then he would realize that he is making a hole in my pants.

I have a golden retriever! Heere is a pic of him if you want to see:

elmo.jpg

I have an Irish Setter, a Fox Terrier, and a Siamese Cat, all of which are EXTREMELY sweet. The cat even goes to bed with either myself, or any other member of the family.

Back