Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
dipping sauce, salt, condiments, and so on. long inner monologue incoming.

my cousin came over to watch the UFC 300 PPV with me. he had some fries and seasoned the hell out of them. I asked him "what have you done to the fries"?? But he was onto something because they were pretty good. Reminded me of the checkers and rallys fast food we have near us, which objectively has the greatest fries.

I asked him "why no salt on the fries". response being "why would anybody salt fries"?

So yesterday I went to a Japanese Hibachi Grill and they had yum-yum sauce (which is like... mustard). but obviously they don't sell fries in there. I would have loved to try it with fries instead of rice.

long story short, I don't like actual mustard. So I only eat fries salted with ketchup. Mostly without salt though.

Everybody definitely has unique preferences for fries. As I have now learned.

With salt and ketchup using my hands! But I also looove poutine and that I eat with a fork lol

only salt on my fries. i don't like most dipping condiments 😅
occasionally i like to eat some garlic seasoned fries, but i haven't had those in a real long time.

Oh boy! French fries!!

I like ‘em plain, with salt and that’s it… Sometimes I like to dip them in sauces (by sauces I mean either BBQ or Chick-fil-a Sauce) but it’s not the same because the sauce’s taste overpowers the fries themselves. The only exception is the Animal Fries at In-N-Out. They put in just the right amount of spread that you can still taste that potato-ey goodness.

I prefer my fries plain and unsalted. I don't special order them unsalted at restaurants because I don't mind minimal salt, but I hate when they are so coated in salt or seasonings that I can't taste anything else.

I don't use regular dipping sauces, but I'll never turn down cheese fries. I also like dipping fries in honey or honey mustard if either is available.

I love cheese fries and fries with a good amount of salt. I don't use any dipping sauces aside from cheese. Sometimes I'll use barbecue but only when it's available. I usually don't go out of my way to ask for it, but if it's readily available either at my table or at home, I might use it.

I don't eat fries these days, but if I were to then it kind of depends on the fries themselves. I'll probably put salt on them. Ketchup is dependent on how the fries stand on their own, sometimes it's not needed, though it's a nice option. I haven't really had them many other ways though, so don't know if there are other ways I might prefer them.

it really depends on how im feeling, but i usually like just salt on fast food fries. if they're higher quality fries, like homemade ones, i like seasoned salt with garlic and MAYBE some spice. i don't usually use condiments but sometimes ill get the malt vinegar that five guys has and use that. its good

I love fries! My favorite fries ever were from a pommes frittes truck in germany, with salt and ketchup - but no idea how they made the ketchup. It almost tasted like it had curry or something in it.

I really like fries with tony's seasoning, too. Any cajun seasoning is ok, but tony's is best.

I like fries in a variety of ways. Steak fries, or carne asada fries, are probably top tier in my opinion. Steak, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, beans, and a delicious verde sauce really takes the cake. I do like poutine, but I don't like an area that serves it. However, I respect the classic fries and ketchup. I enjoy cheese fries as well. If I'm feeling crazy, I might even have some sweet potato fries with a tangy sauce.

I shove them in my mouth

I mostly get fries from restaurants and fast food places, and I usually just eat them the way they’re served. Plain, no extra salt or seasonings added, and no dipping sauce. The fries I order are usually perfectly salted, so I don’t see a need to salt them further. But if they’re tasting a little flavourless, I will add some more salt to them and/or dip them into ketchup.

I really want to try sweet potato fries and cajun fries eventually! They sound and look sooo good.

I like my fries in the form of wedges. I think they are called steak fries in English but I know them as rustic potatoes. I prefer them over the longer varieties. I also like fries covered in cheese and/or chili con carne. I usually prefer to dip fries in mayo instead of ketchup. Its strange but I prefer them that way.

If you guys haven’t tried fries in a frosty or ice cream, you’re missing out. Same with truffle and shredded Parmesan fries, missing out. Ketchup is a vile condiment, in my opinion.

condiments-wise, always go for mayo. sweet potato fries slap too. will put salt on sometimess

yum now i want some fries. i like either ketchup, sriracha, honey mustard, or sriracha mayo as condiments. i think most fries already come pre-salted. i tried fries without salt once and i don't think they were as good. i believe that curly fries have some magical properties that make them taste better than regular fries. waffles fries are also pretty good when i get bored of regular fries. i despise potato wedges though. they are too big and tend to get soggy. i prefer them extra skinny if possible versus wedges.

Back