• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do I sort my collectibles?

SmoochsPLH

Happy vibes ✌️🌈🎈🧸
Bells
Switch
7883-3221-7710
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Pavé
Matryoshka Doll
Black Hybrid Rose
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I'm just now getting into getting them and would like to put the ones I have in rainbow order. :3 But I have no clue how to sort them or even if I can?

Unfortunately it's not as easy as "sorting" them. You have to date trade collectibles to get them in the order you want. The oldest collectible goes on the bottom right of your displayed inventory and the newest one goes on the top left, and the date descends as it goes left to right.

If you make a thread asking to date trade candies I'm sure someone will help you out!

i don't even know what date trading means. I looked on Google search and I couldn't find anything about it - only trade dates 😭

i don't even know what date trading means. I looked on Google search and I couldn't find anything about it - only trade dates 😭
Date trading means you send your collectible bought at a certain date to someone, and they’ll send theirs of a different date to fix the alignment of your collectibles. Not everyone is willing to do this, so it’s recommended to buy the collectibles in your preferred order yourself to avoid the hassle. If you’re around when the collectibles are in the Shop, that is.

ok. well, I bought the dragon collectibles for the new year. and I can't resell it and re-buy it again 😔

ok. well, I bought the dragon collectibles for the new year. and I can't resell it and re-buy it again 😔

Maybe check in the 'TBT Marketplace' area of the forum. You can find people looking to date trade, and they may have the dates you need.

Or you can start your own thread in the marketplace. Just include the collectibles you need to date trade, which dates you have, and which dates you need.

I have seen date trading service threads in the tbt marketplace, but I'm not sure if they're still open/active. And they might not have the newer collectibles available for date trading.

If you messed up the order, the staff might have pity on you since you're new. Can't hurt to throw them a message via Contact the Staff, though I imagine it would be a one time thing, not something you can rely upon.

I keep a word document with all my collectibles in order. And then I use that to make some different lineup ideas.

I keep all my collectibles Active so I can easily switch between lineups by un-hiding them.
Do other people prefer to keep them inactive and then activate them when they want them in their lineup? This does keep them private from other users when they’re not in use, and I wonder if that has any advantage

I keep a word document with all my collectibles in order. And then I use that to make some different lineup ideas.

I keep all my collectibles Active so I can easily switch between lineups by un-hiding them.
Do other people prefer to keep them inactive and then activate them when they want them in their lineup? This does keep them private from other users when they’re not in use, and I wonder if that has any advantage

I've wondered the same thing! I do the same as you - keep mine active and then just uncheck 'hidden'. But I've wondered which is better or if there's some reason they shouldn't all be active.

Back