• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do i obtain the pine tree?

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
I just learned of the Pine trees existence days ago. I have never seen it anywhere to buy.. could it be one of those items I have to trade for online?

It’s the Cedar Sapling. Pine Cone drop only from these trees in the fall and they’re the trees that have the lights during December and drop Ornaments. It’s weird that these give pine cones.

I am talking about this tree in photo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_090453_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_090453_Chrome.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 3
It should be available from Nook Shopping. :)

But what does that mean?? Shopping where exactly?? Like i said I've never seen it in all my days
It's available (randomly) from Nook's Shopping. When you go to the terminal in Town Hall, you can find and select the catalog there. Or , if you have it on your phone, you can access it on there as well!
Alternatively, you can ask someone to order it for you if they have it in their catalog already!

Last edited:
Back