• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How confident are you in your appearance?

I am very confident in my appearance. I know how to groom myself, I have slightly above average looks, and I know how to dress myself.

I like my appearance but I don't have a lot of confidence in general, I just don't really have problems with the way I look. It just doesn't actively bring me confidence, but I think maybe that'll change if I just get a nicer wardrobe soon, since at this point I mostly just wear pajamas and stuff lol

Ever since people started to talk negatively about my looks behind my back in primary school, I've been completely unable to love myself. I guess I'd look decent if I didn't have a face. My confidence is very much near zero.

Eh. I don't find myself PARTICULARLY attractive, but I'm content with how I look xD Like it doesn't bother me and idc if other people think I'm ugly or whatever cx I wear somewhat baggy and non formfitting clothes xD At school I wear an extremely oversized jacket that I refer to as "my tent" xDDD anyway, I'd say I'm like a 7-8/10 on the confidence scale :3

i think im hot, but i need thiccer arms and maybe saw down a little bit of my left jaw and then ill be perfect. but still i find myself really cute and elegant

I'd rate myself about -100 out of 10 but 9 times out of 10 I don't give a crap about what I look like.

I'm okay. I don't like when people stare at me cause I automatically think they're picking stuff out on me that looks gross or ugly cause I can be super awkward. I've been told I'm pretty by enough people that anyone normal would believe it but I just think I'm average and can be pretty at rare occasions.

i'm not everything but i think i'm fairly decent, really. i'm not exactly confident with my body quite yet but it's been like that even when i was smaller. but of course, over time, that is changing which is good. kind of my ultimate goal is to be happy with who i am because i mean, everyone's different and i think everyone has to learn that at some point.

I have like zero self esteem, my friends have a ton and they make me feel trash about myself c:
People say I look pretty but I never feel pretty, I also hate my body type aswell, only because I think I?m too fat, no one has ever called me that but I hate being judged, so that?s great. Every one at my school is so much prettier than me (in my oppinion). hopefully I feel better later on, my mom calls it a phase XD. She said she went through the same thing my age, so eventually I?ll probably get over it.

I'm quite confident in public nowadays but I'm not proud of my body so for example when I'm on the beach shirtless I'm very embarassed.

Last edited:
I'm very confident. I've been dancing since I was 3, and now I teach ballet and tap classes, so I stay in good shape. I think I have a cute face. :blush: A lot of my confidence comes from being an identical twin. My sister and I have always gotten a lot of attention, so I'm used to people coming up to me.

Back