• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How clean is your inventory?

How clean is your inventory?

• Super clean!

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • I only keep my tools on hand.

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • It's always packed...

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Organized, but full.

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • It's usually halfway filled!

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Sometimes clean, sometimes messy.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Something else!

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
I try to keep as little as possible in my pockets at a time so my pocket space is very organized and neat. I know what tool is where and can access them easily.

My closets and storage are also really organized. I just really like being organized so my game kind of reflects that!

my pockets are always super full lmao.

usually i only carry my net and i just get the other tools if i need them.
usually my villagers just gift me things and my pockets get full

I only have my tools in my inventory. Clutter bothers me, and I want to have extra room for whatever.

Are we talking about the players inventory or the storage inventory?
Anyways,
Player: ehh... I keep my tools in the letters? Lol I thought that everyone did this but I've noticed that for some reason, no one seems to do it here on the forums? But basically my players inventory gets at least half full every morning after I find the fossils and dig up all the bamboo shoots, but then I sell everything and if I'm working on something like landscaping or moving things from place to another, or shopping and remodeling, I won't stop playing until the inventory is empty again. Unless I have something that I HAVE to wait for, I end and begin my game with an empty player inventory :]
Storage: My storage inventory used to be MESS!!! The first section is all clothing items, organized from umbrellas to shoes.. in that order. umbrellas, masks, hats, eye glasses, shirts, pants, dresses, socks, shoes. This section is full lol. The second section is for things I don't usually use, like the golden slingshot, I prefer the silver one, and the tweeter, bubble wand, things like that. And paper and then any saplings/bushes that I keep just in case I decide I want to change something in the town. Right now this also full with mushrooms bc it's almost November in my town so I'm hoarding those so I can pick up the new ones that are about to start coming up. The last section is where I make my MONNNNEEYYYY this is where I store the bugs from the island until the next morning. This section is kept clear unless I'm hoarding perf apples. When this section is full it often spills over into the second section. :]

I keep 5 letters, memorized the order, (even the letter is from a villager i like xD) shovel, watering can, net, rod, and diving suit, and everything else is in my closet. My entire closet is empty except for C6 because...i shoved everything in my "Save letters" box at the bank :) I usually also keep 0 bells in my inventory and throw away all the junk villagers give to me because i want to keep it that way c:

Mine is super clean! I only keep the main tools out (Shovel, net and rod) Then I have my slingshot in a letter addressed to myself (Since all my other letters are tidied away) then I have my wetsuit on the beach next to the pier, if I want to dive and all my other bits and bobs go away in my locker.
I also always keep some fruit on me for Shrunk, since I haven't filled my my joke book yet. Then if I'm customising a room, I sometimes keep one or two pieces of furniture on me, but other than that I always put anything I pick up away asap!

I normally just keep my tools on hand. I have lots of time to run around and get things in this game since it is a real time game so I never feel pressured to carry everything I think I might need.

I carry about 8-9 tools in my letters and the keep whatever I'm giving to villagers in my pockets. Usually it's clean but sometimes it gets filled if I'm doing a fishing or diving run.

As for my lockers and other stuff...yeah not even going to bother organizing that. It's way too cluttered and my town became the rest of my inventory.

My inventory is almost as cluttered and disorganized as my IRL bedroom xD. I guess I'm not that very organized in general xD... or just really lazy/sloppy.

Once i finish all my badges (pretty close), I will have an empty inventory. Except for when Im doing giveaways.

I usually only try to keep my tools with me, but as my saved letters have gotten full, I've come to the point where I've saved every "not re-orderable" items in my current letters but often in my inventory if my letters get maxed out =P.. so sometimes, it gets way too full..!! Then again, after creating a second character, I'm STILL left with no space.. hehe.. //hoarding everything

My inventory is always very organised. I usually try to only keep essentials on me.

P.S Am I the only one who stores their tools in their letters so they're always on hand but not using space up??

thats a good idea!!

my inventory is a wreck....

My inventory is pretty clean.
I only carry a shovel, watering can, fishing rod and net. Everything else I either throw on the ground or put it in my closet/museum.

Tools only. I do collect during the day but empty when I am through playing.

It bothers me when i have a full pocket. Like when i want to use my shovel, i have to press the right/left button several time to get to the shovel -_-

Last edited:
Lol, I have way too many dlc, unorderables, and etc...much I'll probably never use but that I'm too paranoid I'll need for something to get rid of.
So, usually my inventory is stuffed. But I usually have one character with a mainly empty inventory for when I did turnips.

My on-hand inventory is usually pretty full of tools, but I sell everything else that ends up in it. Meanwhile, my storage is disgustingly full of event furniture and that sorta stuff. I have barely any room left for storage because I've even been throwing stuff in the museum display rooms.

Back