• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How clean is your inventory?

How clean is your inventory?

• Super clean!

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • I only keep my tools on hand.

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • It's always packed...

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Organized, but full.

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • It's usually halfway filled!

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Sometimes clean, sometimes messy.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Something else!

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Taka

Eevee Devotee
Bells
Tasty Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
I've noticed that of all my family members who play Animal Crossing, I'm the only person that endeavors to keep my inventory spotless, or as close as I can get. That way in emergencies, I have room to pack in any extra stuff if I have to.

How clean do you keep your inventory?

Mine is pretty full. lol I only have 5 spaces empty I think. I keep all the tools I need with me like the shovel or the net :)

It's a mess because I've been redecorating my rooms and ordering a bunch of stuff I think I need. I only use about half the stuff I order though. Otherwise my storage is pretty much just a bush hoarding place.

My on-hand inventory is usually reasonably full, there's my tools, usually a couple of items I'm going to get Cyrus to customise, and I'm trying to catch every bug I see to get the holy-moly-you've-caught-a-lot-of-bugs badge so lately it's been two-thirds bell crickets at any given moment.

My wardrobe/locker inventory is quite empty now I've moved all my stuff to the museum halls, it's mostly just tons of fruit so I can give my li'l babbies all the perfect fruit they ask for. In real life I'd have the mother of all ant infestations.

Last edited:
I only keep my tools on hand just so I can be ready for a good bug or fish that needs to be caught.

I keep my tools in my pocket or letters. Keep stuff I'm going to get blathers to asses or something in letters too, at least if I'm going over there soon. I fill up my inventory a lot but I sell everything at retail a few times each day

My on hand inventory is pretty clean! All I usually have in there are my tools. I like to keep my other stuff in my letters, like my stationary, wetsuit, etc. Whenever my inventory is full of items that I don't need, I usually just sell them to Re-Tail. It's kinda a habit that I do. My town and my locker however...is pretty messy XD :)

Sometimes clean, sometimes messy but my pockets/ inventory are usually organized if that makes sense xD Whenever I redecorate my house or town my inventory becomes an absolute mess, lol

My locker/closet storage space is ALWAYS full for all four of my characters. My mayor has so much stuff that I've filled their locker/closet space, five of the six large rooms in their house and the four museum exhibit rooms with their stuff, and it's STILL not enough space!

But if we're talking about pockets... Sometimes they're empty, sometimes they're full. I tend to only keep stuff I need to sell (like fossils) in there, and use letters to store my mayor's tools.

I like to try to keep my on-hand inventory super tidy, I generally only have my shovel and watering can on hand with the rest stored up in letters and like to sell/deposit other items as I get them ASAP. My storage inventory is a mess, it's full of non-native perfect fruits, stationary and unorderables.

very clean! i only keep clothing in my storage for dressers & i regularly sell what i no longer wear.

as for my pockets, i only keep my fishing rod, net, shovel, and watering can on me. i keep the bottom 2 rows completely empty!

Oh gosh it's horrible! Like it's extremely organized, but I don't have a lot of room for items I have or I don't want to get rid of them. Sadly my poor beach has become my closet ;;

I usually only carry around my tools. I don't like carrying around furniture and stuff because I hate rejecting villagers when they ask for something I have.

One half of it is my tools, and then the other half is what I use when I run around digging up fossils or catching bugs/fish. I wish we'd get a separate pocket for our tools only >.<

I usually only have what I need on-hand: tools, perfect fruit for my villagers, and my wetsuit.

My storage space is pretty much the same, I guess. I try and keep it to one drawer where I have some clothes I like, unorderables to sell, and bushes or trees to use ASAP. The rest is for turnips.

My inventory is always very organised. I usually try to only keep essentials on me.

P.S Am I the only one who stores their tools in their letters so they're always on hand but not using space up??

My inventory is always very organised. I usually try to only keep essentials on me.

P.S Am I the only one who stores their tools in their letters so they're always on hand but not using space up??

Back