How can I earn money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUGH I DONT HAVE MONEY ISSUSE YET I DONT LIVE ALONE. I don't need to save! :( I just want my stuff

I Pm'd you. I'm a very thrifty guy, so I hope my advice comes in handy. I know you have money to burn, but it's best to be safe then sorry. It can be pretty messy if you hoard all of those stuff in a single kitchen. :)

AUGH I DONT HAVE MONEY ISSUSE YET I DONT LIVE ALONE. I don't need to save! :( I just want my stuff

Have you considered setting up posters, sending out flyers (sticking them on car windows and such), or letting people know what you're doing overall for any service you are doing? If you haven't, you should start doing so if you REALLY wanted to buy your own items. There's a reason why some kids got rich from just having a lemonade stand.

Have you considered setting up posters, sending out flyers (sticking them on car windows and such), or letting people know what you're doing overall for any service you are doing? If you haven't, you should start doing so if you REALLY wanted to buy your own items. There's a reason why some kids got rich from just having a lemonade stand.

Yeah this 9 year old kid became a CEO of his own cookie brand. He's like super famous now.

Buy it if you want to. Don't be sad if it just goes to a waste called poop.

I have a question: is your mother okay with you buying all those things?

But then I agree with everyone, you might be craving for those things really badly, you think it's cute and it's fun, but is it worth it? With 900$ do you know what you could buy? You could buy 2 laptops if you wanted. Imagine you get bored with those bentos what are you going to do with them? Throw them away?

And you know some people whether it is in Europe or USA only earn this much in one month.

I think you simply don't understand the value of money.

When I was about your age, like 12, I bought 3 bratz dolls with my pocket money and I regret it because I didn't play anymore Bratz a year later and I already had like 40 of them. I spent about 80€ for them (equivalent to 110$?). It's seriously not worth it. I didn't listen to my parents and went to buy on my own.

I walk an old lady's dog who live up my street, and I make around 8-12 dollars a week ($4 per walk). You said you have a lot of older people with animals living around, you should look into a pet sitting or walking business.

Babysitting.
Oh and be careful, some of the japanese candy kits aren't edible, but popin' cookin is.

I don't trust buying online because they might give you expired bento :lemon:

You don't really need it. If you really want those kits, just buy like two, but $900 worth of kits is just too much, :/

STUDY more or maybe you need to learn more economics

wow youre even more impulsive than i am and that says something

you dont need it now, nor do you need all of them. a couple would be okay i guess? but to me, 1k or close to it is a hell of a lot to spend. im not even going to preach about "saving for x" because honestly? you said youve been looking at these for... "a couple of months". thats not nearly enough to justify a ****ing thousand dollars worth, when your focus seems to shift so fast.

with luck, youll get a few of the things and be happy with it. if youre still not happy with what you get, idk what to tell you. people have already given advice as to how to earn money. what i do is save mine and try to pick and choose what i buy, but i do get impulsive -- just not this impulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back