Buying House Plant Set, Cactus Set, Bonsai Set, and Pine Tree Set

Yes but it consists of the round cactus, cactus, tall cactus, and the 2 minis right? Thats what im thinking but idk xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i have all but the tall mini cactus sorry :( if you still want to trade i will :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i have all but the tall mini cactus sorry :( if you still want to trade i will :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all except the tall mini cactus :( if you still want to trade i will!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes i have aloe, bromaccuwieiw whatever that one is, caladium, coconut palm, croton, dracaena, lady palm, pachira, pothos, and rubber tree :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you happen to have any of the other house plant items? :) Listed here: http://moridb.com/items/sets/house-plant

Yes i have aloe, bromaccuwieiw whatever that one is, caladium, coconut palm, croton, dracaena, lady palm, pachira, pothos, and rubber tree

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the weeping fig actually!

Yes but it consists of the round cactus, cactus, tall cactus, and the 2 minis right? Thats what im thinking but idk xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you happen to have any of the other house plant items? :) Listed here: http://moridb.com/items/sets/house-plant

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes i have aloe, bromaccuwieiw whatever that one is, caladium, coconut palm, croton, dracaena, lady palm, pachira, pothos, and rubber tree :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes i have aloe, bromaccuwieiw whatever that one is, caladium, coconut palm, croton, dracaena, lady palm, pachira, pothos, and rubber tree

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the weeping fig actually!

Ok! Sure! Can we trade for all of those plus cacti that you have? So 15 plants total and 75 TBT?

Last edited:
I have all the bonsai's besides the hawthorn, jasmine! I even have the mugho bonsai which I don't see on some set lists?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all the bonsai's besides the hawthorn and jasmine. I even have the mugho bonsai that I don't see on the bonsai set lists if you want that too

helllooo
If anything on this list is what you want notify me and I will order it for you, for your offered 5 tbt per item :)

Back