• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

holy ugly-chick, batman!

Bitty was worse...

jane was bad too though...

yeah, they took out alot of the annoying people, i wonder why. ^-^

beakmanthegreat said:
hmm... shes got quite a ANTI-fan base on the nsider forums...
thankfully though, i've never had her in my town.

:p

i'm so glad they took most of the annoying people out, the also made the "Snobs" less snoby. : )

Oh, THAT jane. It's funny you mention that, she was a neighbor in my GCN version of AC. WHats so bad about her? She seemed nice to me. Oh, and Queenie is the queen of snobs.

I got good people, well animals, in my town. Well hugh the pink pig is abit of a jerk, but he/she gave me free stuff once.

did you know that for about half a year I thought Tabby was a boy, untill I noticed eye-liner on her face, that was embarassing for me, but I felt sorry for her because she looks like a guy.

*edit* and I never met jane, so I don't know what she was like.

meleemario said:
Oh, THAT jane. It's funny you mention that, she was a neighbor in my GCN version of AC. WHats so bad about her? She seemed nice to me. Oh, and Queenie is the queen of snobs.
Nah, Mint is... >_> But aren't all the snobbs equally snobby? They all say the same thing in the 1st one but I don't know about WW... I got it last night but I opened it to play it today but my DS's battery is dead!!! Dx

Back