• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiya Everybody

Chikyu Tenshi

▲Your Light Is Too Dim▲
Bells
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hello Everyone! C:

My Name Is Chikyu Tenshi But You Can Call Me Chikyu Or Just Joey~
I Got Into AC Because My Little Brother Plays It All The Time

My Hobbies Include Playing Video Games ( Duh! ) Beatboxing ( I'm Horrible Tho ;-; ) Solving Puzzles Including Rubix Cube And Sudoku :3
I Enjoy Listening To KPop, JRock, Metal And Pop
I Also Like Gas Masks *-*
As You All Can See I Have A Bad Habit Of Capitalizing Each Word Which Could Be Annoying To Some Of You So I Hope You Guys Try And Bear The Burden XD

~Chik

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forums Joey! ^-^%
To be honest I didn't even notice you were capitalizing each word until you pointed it out! cx

welcome to TBT i like aomine =))))

Arigatou! And I Also Love Aomine, He Is Awesome *-* <3

Hello there! Welcome to the forums!
We are glad to have you here :)

Hiya! It's My Pleasure To Be Here :3

Hello and welcome to the forums Joey! ^-^%
To be honest I didn't even notice you were capitalizing each word until you pointed it out! cx

Hiya And Thanks Cupcakes! x3

Welcome to the forums!

Thank You Oath2Order c:

Welcome to TBT!

Thank You~! cx

~Chik

Last edited:
welcome! and honestly, don't worry about your style of writing, hee hee. as you see, i have the habit of not capitalizing at all. ;u; also, beatboxing is fun but you can bet that i am terrible at it.

welcome! and honestly, don't worry about your style of writing, hee hee. as you see, i have the habit of not capitalizing at all. ;u; also, beatboxing is fun but you can bet that i am terrible at it.

Thanks~! Hehe, Well Everyone Got Their Own Bad Habits After All cx And Beatboxing Is Fun But I Can't Seem To Improve Anymore ;-; I Reached My Potential Peak Point *Cray Cray*

~Chik

Last edited:
I had someone at my personal forum who capitalized random words, and always replied in essay form. In fact, he would complain every time someone did not reply to him in essay form. Somehow a short reply was illegitimate and did not compute.

Last edited:
Back