• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiring town editors

Poppygold

Bells
My town is simple (and still okay) but I am looking for some experienced town editors to do some work on my town, like planting and cutting down trees, planting flowers, ect. I am happy to pay a reasonable amount of bells, and i to will help with the process.

Thanks
~Poppy~

Are you in need of a path system? I specialize in path system making and I would do it for FREE.

P.S.

Ask AliceinWondelandgirl if you question my skills with making path systems, I'm currently doing stuff in her town by making path systems.

MasterM64 said:
Are you in need of a path system? I specialize in path system making and I would do it for FREE.

P.S.

Ask AliceinWondelandgirl if you question my skills with making path systems, I'm currently doing stuff in her town by making path systems.
Thanks, that would be great! i can't at the moment, but wanna start soon sometime? x

Poppygold said:
MasterM64 said:

P.S.

Thanks, that would be great! i can't at the moment, but wanna start soon sometime? x
I need to finish my current obligations in AliceinWonderlandGirl's town first by finishing the path system.

Back