• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

HIDE YO' WALLETS

From what I've heard, From Dust's kind of a crappy console port with crippling Ubisoft DRM. I dunno if those issues have been fixed, but it kinda turned me off from buying it.

I bought it, I've heard a lot from what I'm assuming is the vocal minority but my friend said he had a lot of fun with it, and it seems like my type of game. Haven't had a chance to play it yet to try it for myself though, but it was so cheap I'm not that fussed if it's completely unplayable.

I bought the Payday, and The Left 4 Dead bundle, but that's about it for me, unless something truly amazing goes on sale.

>WITCHER 2 FLASH SALE
>Buy in a shout of triumph
>Prepare to install
>Estimated time: 3 days
>It'll be okay, they overestimate
>5 hours later- 10% downloaded

WHYYYY

Started Downloading Left 4 Dead 2 yesterday at 4:30 PM. It is now 10:18 AM, 61% done.

RIP wallet... I hardly knew ye :( So far, I've gotten Orcs Must Die, Knights of the Old Republic, and Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb... Today I'm thinking about getting Killing Foor, Bastion (if it wins the community vote), and maybe Walking Dead or Trine 2 or Saints Row the Third. YAAARGH! Too many good games D: xD

tumblr_m4boji81PI1qc4debo1_1280.png

Luckily I've got nothing I want to get.

I'm trying to stem the bleeding, but here's my purchase list so far:
-The Witcher: Director's Cut Enhanced Edition
-The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
-Hitman Complete Pack
-L.A. Noire (Thinking about getting the DLC if by some miracle it goes on sale again, as I missed it the first time around)
-The Binding of Isaac Complete (for a friend)

Haven't got much so far really,

- From Dust
- Toki Tori
- Trine 2

and I gifted Dead Island to a friend.

Back