• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

HIDE YO' WALLETS

Anyone else disappointed that it's literally just a sale and there's no achievements or anything?

OH MY GOD, FINALLY! :D Anyone think they're going to drop the price for Skyrim any more? I'm broke enough as it is. >.<

Yay, I'm going to be gone for half the sale V_V Nice timing, Steam. 'Precaitate it! xD But on the bright side, I'm glad they're actually having one :D I've been wanting excuses to fill up my library a bit, so glad we get one after all :D And I guess I can use Steam mobile on my trip :p

Anyone else disappointed that it's literally just a sale and there's no achievements or anything?

I've heard the profile badges are going to come into play eventually. For what I don't know.

TF2 store has its own sale on now.
I saw it. The fact that the weapons are non craft ruins most of it's point and value. I really hope I can get a Balloonicorn later this month when they restock. My friend might get one, too, and he might give me his genuine Balloonicorn, if I can get him to buy one in the first place...

Day 2! I'm thinking of buying From Dust, looks great.

Also: Background seems to have changed, dem *****es are building a treehouse.

Day 2! I'm thinking of buying From Dust, looks great.

Also: Background seems to have changed, dem *****es are building a treehouse.

From what I've heard, From Dust's kind of a crappy console port with crippling Ubisoft DRM. I dunno if those issues have been fixed, but it kinda turned me off from buying it.

Back