Hidden apple icon in Character Map?

Nic

Bells
If this topic does need move which I don't think this does because it is showing art but if it does please tell me.

Alright searching through Character Map I have recently found the iMac symbol [apple symbol]. So is this  icon only visible to iMac users? If so then the mystery is solved. But I already know that Mac users have there font and Windows has there own. So how did Mac get into the Windows machine or was it this just a unexpected thing?

Note: I can't see this icon due to I'm a Windows XP User. Also if you have Character Map look for the place called, TTLiorah BT

I have a image. Warning, Big image.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
hiddeniconcharactermapicon.jpg
</div>

lolwrongcharacter. I see a square, but I see the apple do you either got the wrong character or something. Or that's like a Windows version.

That's the wrong character. You can type in on a Mac by pressing Option+Shift+K.  See? No, I guess you don't, because you're on Windows, lol.

Tyeforce said:
That's the wrong character. You can type in on a Mac by pressing Option+Shift+K.  See? No, I guess you don't, because you're on Windows, lol.
hmm

*switches to mac*

Back