HHP: Do you actually get to build facilities on your actual literal island? [solved]

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Looked up this question and never found a straight answer. Keep hearing "on Paradise island". So does it mean i build facilities on the separate island or on your actual island? DLC takes place on a whole new island correct?

The DLC is a separate island you can build on you don't get to build anything on your home island.

So I have my home on my island, my main character's home. I have a second character, but I use the home as storage, and use her to get bonus items. But as for how the home is designed, I created it to be like a spa, reception area, three main rooms, a cafe of sorts on the second floor, and basement is still in the works. What you can do is do the same, see if there is a place you want to have something build, create a profile for a new character (you don't need multiple Nintendo accounts) and do what you will. If you have something in your main characters home you want stored, or want used in the 'new building' just place or drop, go into that other character's profile, grab and so on and so forth.

So I have my home on my island, my main character's home. I have a second character, but I use the home as storage, and use her to get bonus items. But as for how the home is designed, I created it to be like a spa, reception area, three main rooms, a cafe of sorts on the second floor, and basement is still in the works. What you can do is do the same, see if there is a place you want to have something build, create a profile for a new character (you don't need multiple Nintendo accounts) and do what you will. If you have something in your main characters home you want stored, or want used in the 'new building' just place or drop, go into that other character's profile, grab and so on and so forth.
I've would've preferred more buildings though. I also already used up all profiles for other stuff to fit my town theme. I did stuff like that what you did in New Leaf, it was fun!

Back