• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HHD Card Market

piichinu

live laugh love :)
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Coco
Ruby
Heart Glow Wand
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
Do u think therell be so much trading and selling for these cards on this site... i know that theyre physical items and all but i feel like people are gonna own rare ones and sell them for a ton of tbt/collectibles (if packs are random, that is)

We have thought about this. The potential for people to get screwed over seems way too high though. We'll see.

I think so, but at the same time I don't think they should allow that at all on this site. Some people may just lie, while some people may be trust worthy you also have to consider not everyone is from the same country, you'd have to pay for postage. And, things get lost in the mail. Which will just cause more fights.

If the mods want to keep things calm on this site they won't allow it. Personally I am just going to look on ebay since the cards are region free. Because then if someone screws me I can get my money back from pay pal. If you get screwed on here you can't do much about that.

yea, i'm with jub on this one.
not only is the chance of getting screwed over pretty high, but form what i've seen the staff don't really encourage real world items being bought with tbt bells, and if something goes wrong, they can't be held responsible or w/e. if they were to make a place where people could trade cards they'd basically be going back on that message, and saying 'we encourage you to trade cards!!!' and then when people get screwed over, they're going to blame tbt/the staff, no matter how much warning they were given, and could potentially give tbt a bad name so honestly, i dont think its a good idea to encourage.

idk but if u have a bob and i don't and we trade and you skimp me well lets just say you're gonna be missing a few legs!!

I can't imagine anything being set up for official trading, but personally I do hope/plan to trade cards with others at my own risk (provided that I'll probably be selective about who I trade with so I don't get ripped off). And assuming that the TBT guidelines stay the same in terms of real world transactions, of course. I really hope it's not outright banned though.

Last edited:
I'm part of 3 trading groups (pokemon, and it's normally buying and selling, not even trading, so even more of a risk) on facebook, and it's never said to be the group leaders fault, it's always between the two traders and they must sort it out themselves, not the page owners.

Last edited:
It's not worth the drama that will sure to arise. Keep it in person or through something like eBay.

I think i'll keep card trading to ebay, i do hope no one card is rarer than another...

Have people really forgotten the e-reader trades/buys from 2002-2005? That was a nightmare, and it's the same thing, different year! At least you don't need the cards, you could get lucky in that the villager you really want randomly appears (similar to the campsite in New Leaf), and you convince them to move in.

I think i'll keep card trading to ebay, i do hope no one card is rarer than another...

I'll probably start up with this as well, though I'd love to meet up with some people in my area IRL. I just know that my card pull luck is really bad.

And on the contrary, I DO hope that some cards are more rare than others, that always makes things more interesting and exciting. ^^

As far as I'm aware, no card is rarer than others, however the specials (NPC's) will likely have higher demand so they may end up being rarer/more expensive on ebay.

As far as I'm aware, no card is rarer than others, however the specials (NPC's) will likely have higher demand so they may end up being rarer/more expensive on ebay.

Even if that's the case, there are still 333 villagers that can be gotten, and everyone is going to want to go for the 'cute' villagers as always (you know, the same 10 villagers that show up one everyone's dreamie list) So if there's a 1/333 shot of someone getting the villager they want and everyone else wants them too, it'll cause demand for that specific card to go up. I'm hoping that cards can be reused/recycled in different games, kinda sucks if they're just for this one game.

I, personally, don't believe that trading of these items should be allowed on the site. While there will be a large market for these cards, there are several more reliable places to trade. (not saying that everyone has ill-intentions) In addition, Bell Tree could possibly be reliable for anything bad that happens heaven forbid. (Robbing, stalking, etc.)

Back