Selling HHA items, blue roses, Sarah items, four leaf clover, golden items.

mallywa

Bells
Mailbox
Cake
Small Mailbox
3 Envelopes
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (15) +
Rules:
- I will do reserves, but if someone else wants the same item and can pick it up immediately, I will have to let them take it. Sorry!
- All trades take place in my town. Do not wander away from the train station area unless given permission. I'll be watching closely the whole time to make sure you don't take anything you didn't sign up for. I do have other valuable items in the area, so if I see anyone steal something, I will immediately switch off the wifi.
- I would prefer that no more than 2 people come into my town at once. Please be patient. I don't like feeling like I can't keep track of everyone, and I've had problems in the past with so many people coming over. :c
- Please make offers. I don't know exactly how much everything here goes for.

HHA items:
Gold HHA plaque
Silver HHA plaque
HHA jacket
HHA tee
HHA pennant

Bank items:
Box of tissues
Piggy bank
Letter set

Sahara wallpapers/floors:
Lunar surface
Western vista
Sporty floor
Sandlot
Ringside seating

Golden items:
Golden clock
Golden wall

Misc:
Four-leaf clover
Blue roses (x6)
Silver watering can

Last edited:
I'm not sure how much the wallpapers usually go for. Would you take 100k for the Western Vista?

Blue roses for 100k each sounds good, saber557!

Cook1e, not exactly sure how much golden walls go for. Does 100k sound fair?

Panzerpferd, 100k sounds good for the Western Vista, yes. c:

Sorry it took me a while to reply, everyone, got distracted! I should be around again for a while, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flyffel: Sounds great! Let me add you.

Oh no, I'm so sorry Flyffel! I pressed "end session" before you could finish what you were saying! Would you like to come back into my town? ;___;

Yes, sounds great, Flyffel!

Also, Saber, I've added you. I'm opening up my gates again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open once again!

I'm going to have dinner now - anyone interested in buying, post here and I'll get back to you later tonight!

100k it is, then. I'm adding you for the western vista. I'll be watching for your gates to open? :>

yea 100k are totally fine with me :) please let me know, when you have time^^

Hi, sorry, I'll be going to sleep right now and continuing trades in the morning. c: I'll make sure to PM anyone who has posted here and not gotten to trade yet, but for now, goodnight!

Back