• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Henlo!

Bitsie

Impish Gremlin
Bells
After lurking this forum while it was quiet at work the other day, I decided to join because it seems really cozy here! I will familiarize myself with all of the rules- I have never traded or gotten to play AC games or discuss them with folks online so this is very nostalgic for me and feels like the old Pokemon forum days :D I finally treated myself to a Switch and I have begun my island. I hope to show its progress with all of you and support everyone else's and discuss villagers that we love! the AC games are really special to me and it's lovely to stumble across a community where they connect everyone so much.

Thanks for having me and nice to meet you! 🥺

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Have you played other AC games, and which ones? I hope you're enjoying your ACNH island! 🏝️ Who were your starter villagers? Do you have a favourite villager? 😊

Welcome to TBT, and nice to meet you too! ^^ I hope you have a lot of fun here, it's a really lovely community! Do you still play Pokémon too?

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here with all of us! <3

Thank you so much! You are lovely! <3
Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Have you played other AC games, and which ones? I hope you're enjoying your ACNH island! 🏝️ Who were your starter villagers? Do you have a favourite villager? 😊

Thanks for the warm welcome~! I grew up with Wild World, own City Folk but need more time on the Wii and New Leaf was my entire uni life! My starters for ACNL are Renee and Kevin, Renee is truly like a sister to me and I would die for her and Cally!! I'm very fond of Cube, he's been in all my games so far until now, Stitches who makes me smile, but it's so hard to have a favourite when there are so many lovely friends! Who are yours?
Welcome to TBT, and nice to meet you too! ^^ I hope you have a lot of fun here, it's a really lovely community! Do you still play Pokémon too?

It is nice to meet you too ^-^ I've lurked and this community seems so warm. I do indeed! I have only dipped my toes in a bit of Arceus but it's been fun! Do you play them too?

Thank you so much! You are lovely! <3

Thanks for the warm welcome~! I grew up with Wild World, own City Folk but need more time on the Wii and New Leaf was my entire uni life! My starters for ACNL are Renee and Kevin, Renee is truly like a sister to me and I would die for her and Cally!! I'm very fond of Cube, he's been in all my games so far until now, Stitches who makes me smile, but it's so hard to have a favourite when there are so many lovely friends! Who are yours?

It is nice to meet you too ^-^ I've lurked and this community seems so warm. I do indeed! I have only dipped my toes in a bit of Arceus but it's been fun! Do you play them too?

My absolute favourite villager is Agnes! She was one of my starter villagers in ACNH, and I just fell in love with how adorable, and funny, and kind she is! 💖

I also love Patty, Louie, and all of the bears! 😅 Bears are my favourite species overall. Currently I have Pinky and Megan on my island, but I'm also looking for a cranky bear at the moment too. 😊

I can see why you like Renee. She is so sweet, and I love her design! 💖 Cube is really adorable too!

Yep, sure do! c: I've been having an absolute blast with Arceus, and I also really like the PMD side games too. I've also got some playthroughs going in Platinum and Shield.

Back