• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Help with Train Station Upgrade

naviwing

Hopeful Sprout
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (268) +
Hello~ According to my tree, I've only had 8 visitors! I'd like to work towards a Train Station upgrade, so would anyone be willing to help out?

Just some quick guidelines:
- please don't take any mushrooms
- if you'd like some regular flowers, just ask! But leave the hybrids be, please.
- Feel free to pick fruit/visit main street/bring Katie/get signatures! Just let me know beforehand if you're in for a long visit.

Thanks to anyone willing to help!

Last edited:
I could drop by later on! I'm visiting someone else soon but I could visit you next : )
Would it be alright if I just walk around town to see your villagers and how you're decorating and stuff? If you don't want me to talk to your villagers just let me know :)

Hello. I would like to visit as well! I have added your FC in on my side already, and I would like to visit for a long time if you don't mind. I'm booooooooooored out of my mind :(

Yes, you can both visit! I'll add your FCs, and be around!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me just change the time so things are open, one moment~

Need anyone else?

I'm available and interested to check out new towns and layouts.

Your place is beautiful. It's incredible how detailed some ppl are. I need to step my game up.

I'll just grab a few flowers and let you enjoy your town in peace lol

I'm actually gonna head to bed now, so I'll PM people tomorrow who are interested in visiting when I'm on! Thanks everyone!

Dang. The errors got rid of the things I grabbed. Those dang bananas and roses lol. The hunt continues! No problem. Really appreciate it. Was able to buy and snag some things. Thanks again! Perfectly decorated and awesome layout.

Again, loved your town! <3
I also lost some stuff with the errors, but that's okay! I'd love to visit again sometime.

I'm open for more visits! Also it'd be really nice if someone could just visit a whole bunch of times to get my numbers up. I'm at 12.

Last edited:
I'll come over! I need to change my hair anyways, it looks terrible.

Back