• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help me unlock the train station please!

omg bless your soul, thanks bro.

No problem! I haven't had Katie over in forever! I'd love to see the cutie again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay everyone! Just waiting on Fitz to finish up with sigs then I can close the gates and add everyone else

Also an extra thanks to FrozenLover for taking time to keep coming and going. I know it's tedious, but it's very helpful. So thanks a bunch! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing the gates to add everyone else!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone else is added! I'm opening the gates up now!

I can hop back and forth multiple times, if you'd like. Should we hop into the Mumble server to make it easier to coordinate?

I can hop back and forth multiple times, if you'd like. Should we hop into the Mumble server to make it easier to coordinate?

Mumble server? I don't think I've heard of that. But that would be greatly appreciated if you could do that. :)

ahh here's the link. I forgot how I'd found this page last week... it's under 'Chat' in that very top brown nav bar.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/chat.php
Mumble is a VOIP program... it's, admittedly, not very out-of-the-box... it's a bit fiddly to set up the first time. But after that, its pretty much the best one out there. Less b/w usage for the same quality than Ventrillo, or something. It's pretty neat that these forums have a mumble server, I've been a bit surprised peeps aren't in it more. Maybe that's just not a thing here tho X D.

Mostly I just really hate that little chatbox ;_; it's slow, I typo a lot, and when someone arrives or leaves it erases what I was writing, haha. But yeah, installing Mumble, if you haven't done it before, is probably not something you want to multitask if you're working on getting peeps in and out of your town X D.

ahh here's the link. I forgot how I'd found this page last week... it's under 'Chat' in that very top brown nav bar.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/chat.php
Mumble is a VOIP program... it's, admittedly, not very out-of-the-box... it's a bit fiddly to set up the first time. But after that, its pretty much the best one out there. Less b/w usage for the same quality than Ventrillo, or something. It's pretty neat that these forums have a mumble server, I've been a bit surprised peeps aren't in it more. Maybe that's just not a thing here tho X D.

Mostly I just really hate that little chatbox ;_; it's slow, I typo a lot, and when someone arrives or leaves it erases what I was writing, haha. But yeah, installing Mumble, if you haven't done it before, is probably not something you want to multitask if you're working on getting peeps in and out of your town X D.

Ah, cool. Thanks for that. I shall make note of it for future use. I agree, the tiny chat box is a pain. I mostly type long winded sentences, so it takes multiple sentences for me... which is a pain.

sorry i'm being all 'sticking around' and less 'go back and forth'... i keep buying things in your retail and your nooks X D i promise i'll start hopping more! X D thanks for letting me shop X D

Okay! So after yesterday's visitors, I got up to 39! My gates will be open again this evening, however;

Due to someone yesterday being greedy while I was afk, 2/3 of the bells I had set out for visitors was taken. I would have been alright if it was because they came over multiple times, but they didn't. I blame myself on my part and aside from free FC's I added yesterday, everyone else will be deleted since I'm not sure who it was on the friend list. Now due to me not having as much, I will be limiting visitors to one bag despite if you've come over once of five times.

Aside from that, everyone was very friendly and it was nice to go to main street and see the stores practically wiped out before they were closed! Same goes for re-tail!

My gates will be open again this evening depending on what time I get back from my daily activities. To everyone who's helped so far, thank you so much! \ (^_^) /

Okay! So after yesterday's visitors, I got up to 39! My gates will be open again this evening, however;

Due to someone yesterday being greedy while I was afk, 2/3 of the bells I had set out for visitors was taken. I would have been alright if it was because they came over multiple times, but they didn't. I blame myself on my part and aside from free FC's I added yesterday, everyone else will be deleted since I'm not sure who it was on the friend list. Now due to me not having as much, I will be limiting visitors to one bag despite if you've come over once of five times.

Aside from that, everyone was very friendly and it was nice to go to main street and see the stores practically wiped out before they were closed! Same goes for re-tail!

My gates will be open again this evening depending on what time I get back from my daily activities. To everyone who's helped so far, thank you so much! \ (^_^) /

It was really fun being in your town yesterday! I made a lot of new friends! Also, I saw the guy take rows of bells, I only took two bags, as you said 2 or 3 max c:

It was really fun being in your town yesterday! I made a lot of new friends! Also, I saw the guy take rows of bells, I only took two bags, as you said 2 or 3 max c:

Yeah, I know you were fine. You could have taken more since no one else that was visiting had taken it.

It looked like he'd taken 2/3 of what was out there. But aside from him, no one else really took bells, so it made me happy that people were doing it just because they were being helpful! XD

If you still need people to visit I'd be happy to come and explore :)

My gates aren't open at this moment, but I'll be letting everyone know when I'll be accepting more friend codes and allowing more people into my town.

I need to up my number of visits to other towns, so I can do a good number of in-out visits if that's ok?

Okay, I've added those who wish to enter and I shall be opening my gates momentarily! I shall be editing the main post with this, but I'll post it here as a first time reference:

I'm very laid back with my town. I have no paths and I have no hybrids out. All my hybrids are in storage along with several baskets of each fruit. This is so any 'griefers' can't get the upper hand and completely destroy my town. The only thing I ask is that you don't run too much. You can do, just not much as I'm starting to get grass wear now.

You're more than welcome to take any fruit I have on the trees or on the ground. Apples are my native fruit and currently re-tail is paying extra for peaches, so be sure to bring those over!

You're more than welcome to talk to my villagers! I love to have them talk about everyone!

Money wise, only one 99k bag per person please. I don't really care if you take more as I have plenty of bells as is, but I would like to think you have enough decency to leave bells for others. If I find out someone is taking all the bells again today, the bell giving from me will stop I'm afraid and everyone (aside from those I know I can trust) from that session will have their friend codes deleted.

You're more than welcome to visit my main street and shop!

If you see dig spots, feel free to dig them up!

Please don't touch the flowers on the beach, that's where I'm breeding my hybrids.

If you want to go to the island, please just say so!

As I said before, I'm very laid back when it comes to what you can do in my town. Just don't take all the money please! :)

Thank you!

Back