Giveaway Help me get my Train Station upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh sorry everyone! I dced on accident!!

I'll try reopening! To the person who needed to sell items,Please sell them in your town and make room for 3 items! ZeldaNumber1, you can come by to visit in each group.Wait next to me as people pick up their items. Reopening!

Ahhh sorry everyone! I dced on accident!!

I'll try reopening! To the person who needed to sell items,Please sell them in your town and make room for 3 items! ZeldaNumber1, you can come by to visit in each group.Wait next to me as people pick up their items. Reopening!

Do you mean that your 3ds die on you?

id love to come back if you have nobody else signed up for the next groups, im in the process of my TS upgrade as well so ii know even if its just the same ppl coming it helps out, just let me know!! especially since we already have eachothers fcs added

id love to come back if you have nobody else signed up for the next groups, im in the process of my TS upgrade as well so ii know even if its just the same ppl coming it helps out, just let me know!! especially since we already have eachothers fcs added

Gotcha! Thanks!!

let me know as well! ii helped someone by going to their town 20x in one go, bc thats all they needed left!! ii can go and leave go and leave back to back.. id be happy to help

Last edited:
Once sophia. is done, you and Zelda can constantly come by and leave (and get more stuff if you want)

@katastrophic! - Please VM me when you're ready to stop by again!

sweet. just let me know when toure ready for me/us.. gotta take the pup on a quick walk bht ill be back in like 5min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back