• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help! Can villagers move in on top of demolished PWP the next day?

*~ Croissant ~*

formerly kazujina
Bells
Switch
4301-7104-3156
Island
Kokonut
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Ocean Pearl
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Tasty Cake
I adopted Diana from another user's town, then I realized there’s a street lamp right next to the space I want her plot to be. I immediately asked Isabelle to demolish the lamp, but no matter how many times I plot reset, Diana’s will NOT show up where the street lamp used to be.

Is this because I didn’t demolish the street lamp early enough? Do villagers refuse to plot in areas where there was a PWP the day before? Please help me, because I have been pot resetting for about 24 hours and would like to know if I should just give up :(

I'm sorry. I honestly don't know. I've never tried to move a villager into a space where I just demolished a PWP. Out of curiosity, do you have patterns down to try to prevent Diana from moving into other areas and is she still plotting her house on top of the patterns instead of the area you left open for her? If so, then the game may not be recognizing the open area as a valid spot due to the timing of the demolition.

If possible, can I see an image of the spot where you want her?

Yes here’s the spot I want her in. The bottom right empty square is where the light used to be. The other photo of the pond is where her plot keeps showing up. I missed that spot and one other when I was laying the patterns
Post automatically merged:

I'm sorry. I honestly don't know. I've never tried to move a villager into a space where I just demolished a PWP. Out of curiosity, do you have patterns down to try to prevent Diana from moving into other areas and is she still plotting her house on top of the patterns instead of the area you left open for her? If so, then the game may not be recognizing the open area as a valid spot due to the timing of the demolition.
Yeah I did lay patterns down. I missed a spot though :( look at my previous reply for the photos.

Attachments

• C080AA68-EBC3-4AC5-92AA-5E70FC5028B9.jpeg
    C080AA68-EBC3-4AC5-92AA-5E70FC5028B9.jpeg
    508.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 199356EE-A350-4994-BD5D-E945D6A556C5.jpeg
    199356EE-A350-4994-BD5D-E945D6A556C5.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 10
Yes here’s the spot I want her in. The bottom right empty square is where the light used to be. The other photo of the pond is where her plot keeps showing up. I missed that spot and one other when I was laying the patterns

Yeah I did lay patterns down. I missed a spot though :( look at my previous reply for the photos.
I know what is the problem. It's because the rock is there, the rock will be too close to her house.

If only it was 3 spaces away from her, then it will be fine.

I know what is the problem. It's because the rock is there, the rock will be too close to her house.

If only it was 3 spaces away from her, then it will be fine.
The rock is one space away from the house so it would technically be fine. Someone else just answered the question tho :,( and I guess what I was doing was just not possible anyway

Unfortunately a villager cannot move into a spot where a pwp used to be. :(
Alright, huge bummer! Thank you for answering the question!

The rock is one space away from the house so it would technically be fine. Someone else just answered the question tho :,( and I guess what I was doing was just not possible anyway

Alright, huge bummer! Thank you for answering the question!
I know the rock is not right next to the house spot, but it can still count. It happened to me and thought it would work but l never got to place my house there well Muffy's house. So two things are in the way l see, well l don't think by the pond is bad at.

Back