• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

millgoat

Bells
I’m a long time AC player but new to this forum. Back playing NH after a long hiatus & rather enjoying 2.0. Thought it might be worth engaging with the online community :)

The forum seems quite self explanatory so far but if anyone has any tips or suggestions, anything is appreciated!

Welcome to the forums! 😊
What was your first ac game?

If you ever need help with anything, I, or most other members on here would be happy to help. There's also the Bell Tree HQ forum, where there is a lot of additional site information, and most specific questions can also be asked on this board.

Welcome to the forums! 😊
What was your first ac game?

If you ever need help with anything, I, or most other members on here would be happy to help. There's also the Bell Tree HQ forum, where there is a lot of additional site information, and most specific questions can also be asked on this board.
Thank you!
First game was Animal Crossing for gamecube. Thanks for the pointers, much appreciated

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Do you have a favourite AC villager? Has your favourite changed over time (with the games)? 😊

welcome to the forums! your avatar is so adorable 💗

i’m happy to hear that you’re enjoying playing new horizons again! do you have a favourite ac game, or do you like the ones you’ve played equally?

Hey, welcome to the forums! Everyone here is super friendly and helpful, so if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask away! 😊

Hello! I'm new to the forums too, and just restarting NH as well! Hope to see you around the posts

hey love! welcome to the forums, we're so happy to have you!

your hiatus must've been pretty long to find 2.0 new! how long were you gone? and what aspects of 2.0 do you like or have surprised you the most?

can't wait to see more of you around here 💜

Back