Hello!

Lepori

Bells
It's been a few years since I joined a forum, but I had heard about this place from... uhm, well I forgot. But I have never invested so much time and energy into a game as much as I have for Animal Crossing: New Leaf. And I like to visit people's towns and I enjoy getting visitors, so I decided to join a forum about this wonderful game! Well, I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube version, but New Leaf is definitely my favorite. Uh, I don't think I'll be very active for now since I'm working on finals, but I should be more involved here closer to December!

So I hope I can make friends, and I hope you enjoy my company, uhm, whoever wants to! :blush:

Last edited:
Yeah, I forgot where I learned from the forum, myself. Glad you joined up, welcome!

Oh, thank you for the welcome! Since I'm new here, is there anything you suggest I start to do in order to familiarize myself with this community? :confused:

But I have never invested so much time and energy into a game as much as I have for Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Same here! Welcome to the forums :blush: As a fellow AC addict you will fit right in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, thank you for the welcome! Since I'm new here, is there anything you suggest I start to do in order to familiarize myself with this community? :confused:

You should browse/contribute http://www.belltreeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?34-Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf on this thread. You will def get familiar with the community and have lots of fun :)

Same here! Welcome to the forums :blush: As a fellow AC addict you will fit right in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should browse/contribute on this thread. You will def get familiar with the community and have lots of fun :)

Oh! Okay, thank you! That's very helpful! I can't wait to check it out! :D I'm a little shy when first interacting anywhere, but hopefully I can get comfortable with everyone!

Back