• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello There!

AmyLilu

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Hi, I am Amy, I have already posted before but I am looking for more friends, I would love some friends in Australia because of the time difference or just some friends who play alot or everyday! I am an older animal crossing fan so maybe some older members could add me! Thank you all so much! :)

Yay! A fellow Aussie! Which state? I'm in VIC.

As for age, yeah... If my peers saw me playing this they'd be like, "GROW UP". So I'm happy to add your account! Is that okay? :)

Yay! A fellow Aussie! Which state? I'm in VIC.

As for age, yeah... If my peers saw me playing this they'd be like, "GROW UP". So I'm happy to add your account! Is that okay? :)

SA here! :D Yeah my friends all think the same! Yay am so glad to add you! :D

Hello Amy and welcome to the forums!~ We have a lot of older players here so I'm sure you'll be ok.

Heyaz & welcome! US EST here, though I'm on at odd hours... =/ If interested, just PM and we can give it a shot. *waves*

Hi there and nice to meet you ^_^!

I'm from Europe and not Australia, but according to the age poll on the this site I do seem to be able to fit into the "old" spectrum, and I do keep my eye on the village on a daily basis (it's still in its infancy though). So an overall score of 2/3; do I still qualify? ;)

Back