Hello Hello!!

Tolsi

Bells
I joined this forum because I found out PEOPLE BUY VILLAGERS FOR BELLS and I was like really thrilled about that because Julian is in my town so ;v; UHH MY NAME IS TOLSI and that's really all, I like to use spontaneous capslock and tbh im just here to try to sell Julian so >o>;; Just figured it'd be kosher to introduce myself first.

No. I just like to use capslock sometimes. Sorry if that comes across as weird to you. uvu* Everyone has their quirks.

Welcome to the forums tolsi! I hope you have fun here~ good luck selling julian! There's many after him c;

Thanks!! I know how much he goes for after nosing around a little bit, I just don't know exactly how to go about selling him and how to get him to move so I can sell him. ;v; Pointers and stuff are really appreciated!

you should hit him with a net *:・゚✧
✧・゚:* welcome to tbt​

Hit em' with a net? How long should that take? I couldn't find Julian for some reason so I tested it on Bella, haha. She's really angry uvu*

Hit em' with a net? How long should that take? I couldn't find Julian for some reason so I tested it on Bella, haha. She's really angry uvu*
That doesn't actually make them move out, you know.

Rarely does that ever happen.

This isn't the first time I've seen you act this way, mate. Your attitude isn't something newcomers will appreciate when they first introduce themselves to people they assume are good.

I have to agree that I thought Mariah had a poor attitude and it was honestly disheartening but I can't expect EVERYONE to be nice to me just because I'm new. >_>
Even if I didn't do anything to deserve it....

I have to agree that I thought Mariah had a poor attitude and it was honestly disheartening but I can't expect EVERYONE to be nice to me just because I'm new. >_>
Even if I didn't do anything to deserve it....

Darling, take it from me, there are a lot of good people here, and a lot of those good people will be nice to you. I can only hope this hasn't discouraged you.

Darling, take it from me, there are a lot of good people here, and a lot of those good people will be nice to you. I can only hope this hasn't discouraged you.

oh no take it from me, I have seen some rude people. I've been on a site called Aywas for the past 5 years and yeesh. That's all I need to say about it. nvn I'm not really too bothered!! It's just not something you wanna be greeted with, y'know.

oh no take it from me, I have seen some rude people. I've been on a site called Aywas for the past 5 years and yeesh. That's all I need to say about it. nvn I'm not really too bothered!! It's just not something you wanna be greeted with, y'know.

Of course, of course.

Back