• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello from sunny AZ!

kentai

K.K. Slider's son
Bells
Switch
6987-2196-5295
Hello! My name is Ken and it's been a long time since I have used a message board to be quite honest but scrolling through here i'm feelin all kinds of nostalgia

I am a Graphic Designer who recently graduated and I also do a lot of side work with local animal rescues!! If it isn't apparent already, I love dogs and naturally KK Slider is my idol

I first started on Wild World on the DS, life came up so I never played any other ones and now I have New Horizons!

Anyway, super cool to see a community for a game I love so much! Excited to get to know you all

Last edited:
Back