• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello from Oregon!

Dany

Bells
Hi, I'm Dany (named after Daenerys Targeryen from Game of Thrones) from Hollowyn.

In real life, I'm 20 years old and going to college to be a Chemical Engineer (I'm a junior). I'm a huge fan of Animal Crossing; I owned the Gamecube version way back when and was hooked on Wild World for quite a while. I never got the chance to play City Folk, but I recently bought a 3DS XL just to play New Leaf. My town is brand new as of last night. I'm very excited to be a part of this community, and I'm hoping to make new friends to play and share things with.

Heeey, Dany! A mighty welcome to the most Friendliest New Leaf Community in the Galaxy! What's your town fruit? I hope it's not Durian, the death fruit, haha. ^o^ Should you have any questions, just ask! Someone here will reply w/ a suitable response really fast! Have a pleasant day, Dany! =)

Hey ben_nyc! I have apples (which happen to be my favorite fruit in real life as well). I'm looking forward to getting a different kind of fruit from Isabelle.

I have all zee fruits & most of the Silver tools if you want a jump start on your Mayoral journey, Dany! If you're interested, I can gift them to you; just send me a PM! ^o^

Back