• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone!

Fullmetalwwant

Bells
Hi everyone, my names Antonio and I'm happy to be here! While New Horizons is such a wonderful game, it was actually New Leaf that made me fall in love with the series as it helped me during my college years! I'm also an avid gamer having other systems so I hope we can be friends!

Welcome to the forums Antonio! 🌟

Do you have a favourite villager from the AC series? Do you have any other favourite games for Switch or other consoles?

Welcome to the forums Antonio! 🌟

Do you have a favourite villager from the AC series? Do you have any other favourite games for Switch or other consoles?

One of my favorite villagers is Olaf because we share the same birthday: May 19th! Some of my other favorite Switch games include Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey while Cuphead is one of my current favorite games because of the art style and music!

Hi Antonio, welcome to TBT! ^^ What villagers do you have in your AC games?

Hi Antonio, welcome to TBT! ^^ What villagers do you have in your AC games?

Oh man, it's been so long that I don't remember off the top of my head! I'd like to have a variety of villagers but I stick to having at least a cat because my fiancée is such a cat person! I remember Mac, Vic and Hippeux in NH that is on my island but it's been awhile since I last played!

Back