• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello everyone! :>

Ceres

needs more cats
Bells
Arcade Tokens
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Hey, I got ACNL in late July and it is my first animal crossing game, I'm enjoying it very much!
Gone through 3 different towns since then, but this one is here to stay. That said I don't have too much in it yet so I will hopefully be trading for things I need on here! Just came back from a month break :)

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to becoming friends with the users here!

Glad to have you aboard :)
Hope you enjoy your time here, in general everyone seems extremely kind and helpful.

Welcome to the Bell Tree Forum! I just joined a couple of days ago and I can already tell that the community here at TBT is amazing :D There are so many generous members! See you around!

Thanks for all the welcomes! :D And yeah all the people I've talked to have been really nice so far~ glad to be part of an active animal crossing community, don't know why I didn't join sooner!

Back