• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hello everyone u v u

twiggy23

Bells
Switch
3057-0429-5801
Small Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
hi well I'm twiggy and I run an animal crossing blog at v-villagers.tumblr.com!! um please feel free to make friends animal crossing gets lonely sometimes tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow.gif I just restarted my town so there's really not much to see here, but every one of my villagers is going to be leaving eventually so just check my signature if theres anyone you'd be interested in! thanks for reading have a lovely day uwu

hey, welcome to tbt!!!
yeah ac does get lonely. wish my friends would play it more
also your icon is super cute omg

i hope you like it here

hey, welcome to tbt!!!
yeah ac does get lonely. wish my friends would play it more
also your icon is super cute omg

i hope you like it here

ahh thanks! ; a ; maybe we can play together sometime?

@Bowie: thank you! ^^

Welcome to the forums! I've only been here a little while, but it's a great website to be on!

Welcome to the forums! I've only been here a little while, but it's a great website to be on!

Thanks! I've lurked around here for a while but it's nice to finally be joining.

Last edited:
Back