hello all!

hyzenthlay

freshman mayor
Bells
hi everyone! it's nice to meet you! i dunno if anybody actually reads this board or not, but i thought it would be good to introduce myself anyways, haha ^^;;

i'm hyzenthlay, but you can call me emi if you want! my first ac was wild world when i was very little, and i've been playing new leaf basically since it came out. i just recently restarted my ac:nl town after a long hiatus from it, and i'm trying to get back into the swing of things - so i thought it would be good to try and meet some new people along the way!

my current town is adelaide, which is real small and plain rn since i just restarted. my native fruit is the peach, and my villagers are in my signature. i have way too many dreamies to list, because it's really easy for me to fall in love with a villager ; ___; my ultimate fave is apollo, though! i hope we can be friends!

Hi

Hello how are you :) Welcome to the forums. I love your username, is it a reference to Watership Down? I love those types of books and movies that show an unsung reality for animals, so that's how I know about it. Also did you read or watch Felidae and Plague Dogs? And I guess Emi's your real name, I love that name. When I was little I named a dog with a wound on her head, Emma. I couldn't keep her unfortunately, but our neighbor's took her to a non kill shelter. And since Emi is like Emma it reminded me of her. Also I love Apollo, unfortunately I don't have room in my town for him.

Back