• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Celeste Heavy Shower and Celeste CLOSED

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

The Snek Ruler
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
What the title says :) I'd appreciate if you could give me small donation of bells haha, i havent played in a long time and am broke 🥲
Celeste is on the north west coast line rn, I'll be mostly AFK and watching anime haha
PS: youll need a ladder 😅
I will open up again tomorrow so maybe some more people has the chance for celeste or shower! It's capricorn season in my game rn

Last edited:
What the title says :) I'd appreciate if you could give me small donation of bells haha, i havent played in a long time and am broke 🥲
Celeste is on the north west coast line rn, I'll be mostly AFK and watching anime haha

I'd love to visit, & can definitely offer you bells 🙂
Post automatically merged:

Thanks again, & please just remember to get the bells on the beach near Celeste. 🙂

Last edited:
Bump! It's open again! She now near Nooks on the highest place ! Please take a ladder :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back