• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Heart, Bunny, and Regular Balloons with various colors!

Could I have a Pink Heart Balloon if you have an extra? :)
If not then I'd like a yellow if that's okay!

I added everyone's friend code, and will open gate in 1 min.
flex51423, your rating is too low... sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

PuckBunny, I don't have orange bunny now.. it's given to someone else.
I can give you one tomorrow, is that okay?

@Yotsuba, I can give you a pink one tomorrow, and yellow one today. Is that okay?

Last edited:
im not going to steal

- - - Post Merge - - -

that was when i was a junior member since then i have been doing good trades what you cant trust people with two little rates its no fair if im not going to steal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have had alot of trades before and they didnt say that on this playing site.

Last edited:
im going to give you how much you want and get what you offered to people you dont know

im going to give you how much you want and get what you offered to people you dont know
If they don't want to trade with you they don't have to, it's their choice and you should except that.

Thanks for the bunny balloon Phoenix!

Last edited:
@ flex51423
Please help other people and bring your wi-fi rating up, and I'll give you a lot of balloons for free :)

Sorry all,
I have to eat lunch and closes gate.
I will have some balloons reserved but not given yet... I hope you can come and pick them up
I may get more in future, but giving away takes too much time :(

Back