• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Handhelds and sundry items

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Hi there,
I've cleaned out my storage and I need to get rid of all this stuff!

Please note, ice creams and lucky rolls are eatable so be careful about pressing A if you don't mean to. also, balloons will float off and bubbles will spill if you trip while holding one.

Handhelds are 2 btb
Headgear is 1 btb
Furniture is 1 btb
Various Bush Starts are 1 btb-I have them all in varying numbers because i'm a grubby little hoarder.

I have:
Heart Green Balloon x2 1- crystalcarnations
Heart Indigo Balloon x2 1- crystalcarnations
Heart Orange Balloon x2
Heart Pink Balloon - crystalcarnations
Indigo Balloon x2
Bunny Cyan Balloon
Heart Red Balloon
Heart Blue Balloon
Orange Balloon
Heart Cyan Balloon
Red Pinwheel - crystalcarnations
Blue Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather x2
Hibiscus Hairpin x4
Galaxy Floor
Mush Table- crystalcarnations
Peach's parasol
Hanging chair x 4
Sapling clock- crystalcarnations
Sea anemone bed
rice plant bed
floor light
mush lamp- crystalcarnations
mini butterfly table- crystalcarnations
mush closet- crystalcarnations
Cinnamoroll shoes
Saharah's desert (floor)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hiya :) if you still have them, Could I please get the Heart Pink, Heart Green and Heart Indigo Balloons, Red Pinwheel, Mush Lamp, Mush Closet, Mush Table, Sapling clock and Mini Butterfly table? (13 TBT I believe?) Sorry if that’s too much for one person >-<

Last edited:
Hi! I would like the Good Luck Rolls (x2) please.
Sure, I'll be here for the next 3ish hours.

Hiya :) if you still have them, Could I please get the Heart Pink, Heart Green and Heart Indigo Balloons, Red Pinwheel, Mush Lamp, Mush Closet, Mush Table, Sapling clock and Mini Butterfly table? (13 TBT I believe?) Sorry if that’s too much for one person >-<

Nope, that's perfectly fine! I'll be here for the next 3ish hours.

Too bad I think I missed you. Let me know what time works best for you and I will do my best to be there. :)

Ah sorry!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went to check something else then the cats started fighting and doing a mess...so sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't know that bubble could spill, I will take a bubble wand too please. In case.

Ah sorry!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went to check something else then the cats started fighting and doing a mess...so sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't know that bubble could spill, I will take a bubble wand too please. In case.

I totally get that, I have a cat that likes to trap her sister under things, they raise holy terror.
I've added you, do you need any bush starts by any chance? I throw some in!

I totally get that, I have a cat that likes to trap her sister under things, they raise holy terror.
I've added you, do you need any bush starts by any chance? I throw some in!

Which town? I don't really need bushes, although I was looking for 1-2 the winter ones (forgot the name) with red fruits.

Which town? I don't really need bushes, although I was looking for 1-2 the winter ones (forgot the name) with red fruits.

Hollies, I'll open Cascades, the handheld will be right infront of the door and I'll look for hollies.

So sorry I missed you >~< I think timezones are gonna mess this up a lot. I’m in GMT so 7PM for you is 2AM for me :( (Had to sneak 2AM last time, I’m usually asleep before then though) The latest I can usually stay up is half 12AM (5:30 PM for you) so I guess just let me know if you’re ever available slightly earlier some day, (If not then don’t worry, Sorry for bothering >~<) or I can let you know if I get a day that I manage to stay up later

Last edited:
So sorry I missed you >~< I think timezones are gonna mess this up a lot. I’m in GMT so 7PM for you is 2AM for me :( (Had to sneak 2AM last time, I’m usually asleep before then though) The latest I can usually stay up is half 12AM (5:30 PM for you) so I guess just let me know if you’re ever available slightly earlier some day, (If not then don’t worry, Sorry for bothering >~<) or I can let you know if I get a day that I manage to stay up later

I'm 7 hours behind you, so perhaps we can do this in the next few hours so you don't have to stay up so late.

Back