• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Has anyone kept their original 5 starters for quite a while??

Nope, I had to move them all out for my cats. Rosie is the only starter I have left, and our friendship level is quite high. ^-^

My original starting villagers were Caroline, Wendy, Pancetti, Boone, and Groucho. Of these five, only Caroline remains, since she is my favorite villager (who can resist a normal, colorful red squirrel with big blue eyes?). I'd be really sad if Caroline were to ever leave my town.

My five starters were Maple, Curly, Alli, Hopper, and Cube. Now that my town is at 10 villagers I plan on keeping them for awhile longer while I landscape my town the way I'd like it (that way I don't need to worry about surprise villagers and resetting to get the plots back the way I like!). I feel that I was fortunate as far as the initial placement of their houses, and as sad as it is, that's really all the determines whether or not I want a villager to stay, lol.

I did in my first town, and in my second town. It's my 6th town now, and I still have all of them. But I just started 2/3 weeks ago. (I have: Peggy, Boomer, Cally, Roald, and I don't know the last one. Maybe Bruce?)

Nop, I have already kicked everyone out of my town, even that they were living there before me. mwahahaha,

Pecan, Stitches and Lilly were among my starters and now over 1 year later they are still living in my town. ;)

Stinky was a starter and i had him for nearly a year

I still have all five of my original starters. I started the game November 1st, 2013.

I've only had my original 5 for 2 days, now, but I plan on keeping them for a while.

My original 5 was Pate, Poppy, Punchy, Diana, and Gruff. All left but Poppy and I managed to get Diana again!

I still have two of my original villagers (Maple & Ruby), and would've still had Ankha if she hadn't decided to move away without telling me. Pashmina moved in a day or two after I started as well, and I hope that she doesn't decide to move, either.

I still have Julian, and he might be the only one left! He's gotta go soon, he writes me way too many love letters. :p

I've had my town for over a month and I'm planning on keeping all of my starter villagers until they give me their pics. :)

In my original town, I kept three out of five of my originals for a few months before I lost them all to TTing, and ultimately reset.

My starters in my current town were Felicity, Alice, Lobo, Papi, and Curly. They got picked off slowly, one by one, during my long search for my dreamies (only two more left!), and the last of the five, Felicity, left about 2 weeks ago.

Starters: Al, Bettina, Ribbot, Tom, Mallary
Still have Tom and Mallary and Ribbot 'til this day,
I kicked Al out first, then Bettina left 4 months later

Back