• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Has anyone kept their original 5 starters for quite a while??

QoQ

Bells
I was just thinking how cool it would be to have your originals for a long time (I guess it depends who your starters were....

Does anyone still have all theirs (that hasn't started a town in the last couple weeks)??

My 10 were Freya, Katt, Dizzy, Frobert, Goldie, Prince, Rosie, Lily, Lobo, and Cousteau.

Of the five that were in my town at the beginning, only Fauna and Agent S have stayed in my town until today. Got the game June 9th of last year.

I've forced most of my originals to move out (it took Rizzo 8 months -.-) but I've lucky enough to have gotten Diana at the start of my old town, who I kept forever, and I was so sad to have to leave her, but even when I restarted she was still there! So great :) except she seems to like me less in this new town haha :(
Cheri is still here from the start and I think that's it :p so 2? I don't mind Cheri, I just need room for dreamies :)

I've forced most of my originals to move out (it took Rizzo 8 months -.-) but I've lucky enough to have gotten Diana at the start of my old town, who I kept forever, and I was so sad to have to leave her, but even when I restarted she was still there! So great :) except she seems to like me less in this new town haha :(
Cheri is still here from the start and I think that's it :p so 2? I don't mind Cheri, I just need room for dreamies :)

I hate that feeling when the relationship with a villager just isn't the same when its a new town.... But I'm sure you can make it up.

I have had the game since November and Beau is the only one of my original 5 to still be in my town. I really liked all of my starters and I was really sad to see them all leave. ^.^

I hate that feeling when the relationship with a villager just isn't the same when its a new town.... But I'm sure you can make it up.
That happened between Freya's 1 and 2, but 3 is just like 1 again

I'm guessing some people decide their themed villagers based off some of their starters. That's really cool.

Clay and Blanche are all that's left of the original 5. Limberg and Roald moved when I hadn't played for a while, and I let Caroline go.

Phil was the first villager to move in, making him #6, and he's still here too. Working to get Roald back right now.

Clay and Blanche are all that's left of the original 5. Limberg and Roald moved when I hadn't played for a while, and I let Caroline go.

Phil was the first villager to move in, making him #6, and he's still here too. Working to get Roald back right now.

Clays one of my favorite villagers (that I've ever had). I really thought he would be ranked higher. A LOT HIGHER.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no doubt I would have kept him if I kept the town I had (he was a starter).... Which I should have....

Clays one of my favorite villagers (that I've ever had). I really thought he would be ranked higher. A LOT HIGHER.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no doubt I would have kept him if I kept the town I had (he was a starter).... Which I should have....
Clay is awesome. He's never leaving my town.

I have Chrissy in one town, and Ankha in another and they were both starters in their respective towns.

Back