Harvest Furniture in Timmy and Tommy's

Suzy

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hey, all.

I'm getting a bit frustrated because I'm trying to get all the items in the Harvest set. But TT seems to be recycling the same pieces of furniture everyday!

I've got the table, the clock, the dresser, the bed, the wall and the floor. I need the rest of the items, but day after day, I keep seeing the pieces I already have in the store. Anyone else seeing the same thing, or are you getting different items every day?

I assume it's all random, so must be bad luck on your end :[ I have a spare sofa, you want it? I can give it for free or maybe if you have a mush item to trade that'd be cool too!

I assume it's all random, so must be bad luck on your end :[ I have a spare sofa, you want it? I can give it for free or maybe if you have a mush item to trade that'd be cool too!

Pimmy, that would be cool! I have a few mush items! I'm saving them up to do a mushroom themed room, but I have, like, three mush lamps and a few other pieces. Need something specific?

There's still half the month left, there were a couple of items from the Spooky set I didn't get until late in October. If you're missing anything after this month look around Re-Tail. I'm sure people will be offering them, along with Mush furniture.

Pimmy, that would be cool! I have a few mush items! I'm saving them up to do a mushroom themed room, but I have, like, three mush lamps and a few other pieces. Need something specific?

I totally need the mush lamp, actually! Just trying to get the whole set XD I'll grab my sofa for you.

I totally need the mush lamp, actually! Just trying to get the whole set XD I'll grab my sofa for you.

LoL, awesome! I'll put aside a lamp for you and add you to my friend list. Let me know when your gates are open, I'd like to come visit and bring it to you!

Awesome! Let me grab my lamp and I'll be on my way. LoL!

-edit-
Thanks so much!!! Enjoyed my visit!

Last edited:
Isn't it easier to just look for people who have your missing pieces and catalogue them?

Last edited:
Back