• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Haru's Emporium [AWAY] (Selling Furniture, Saplings, Hybrids, Pics, Fossils, etc.)

Hey when you get your wifi sorted out, may I buy all of the cedar saplings? I'm not really sure what's a good price for those but I know they only cost like 60 bells so 10k each?

I should be able to add people now, as I just completed a sale. Should be able to start selling.

How much for Lobo's Pic and Butch's Pic? Maximum I can offer is 500K,But I'll be Beetle Hunting tonight so I might get more...

Hey I asked for all the cedar saplings lol is 10k enough for each or would you like more?

Hi! I'm interested in Punchy, Kiki, and Merengue's pics. How much would you be asking for the three?

correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure the cardboard box is not part of the cardboard series. its reorderable :3

Can I buy 1 for 5k?

Hi! I'm interested in Punchy, Kiki, and Merengue's pics. How much would you be asking for the three?

Can you do 500k each? They are kind of popular. ^_^

Sure! :) Can you be on around 10PM CST? If not,Then sometime tomorrow? :3

I'll probably be online. :3

correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure the cardboard box is not part of the cardboard series. its reorderable :3

Can I buy 1 for 5k?

My bad. Dx

Yeah, 5k is good.

How much are you villager pics?

300 - 500k ^_^

Last edited:
- Pink Azalea Start x 3
- White Azalea Start x 3
- Sweet Olive Start x 3

-----

10k?

Ice Side Table
Ice Lamp
Ice Shelf
Ice Chair
Ice Bed
Egg Lamp
Egg Chair
Egg Clock
Egg Table
Egg Stereo

How much would this lot tote up? I'm thinking maybe 200k an item? :D

Ohlawd, I meant for all. :L

I've had higher offers for bush starts. D:

Ice Side Table
Ice Lamp
Ice Shelf
Ice Chair
Ice Bed
Egg Lamp
Egg Chair
Egg Clock
Egg Table
Egg Stereo

How much would this lot tote up? I'm thinking maybe 200k an item? :D

That will work. :3 I'll PM you when gates are open.

Last edited:
Back