Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

Oh ok ... hmm very weird ...

The description says, what all here say:

"He was available for North America starting September 26 via Nintendo Zone, and will be available via Spotpass on October 6th."

Guess I'll have to try in the next days (my New 3DS should arrive this Friday) and I'll let you know the outcome... Thanks anyway! :)

I got Louie today and I didn't even have to do the Router name trick! Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Europe, specifically the UK is able to get Frilly (Number 7), who has the japan exclusive 7/11 set items through GAME Nintendo Zones. This is from the 9th October to the 6th January (I think?).

Frilly?
Can you post your source please :)

this is the source from another thread, i'm unsure if it's credible or not but people had said they were able to download Filly and a few of the 7-11 items but not entire set so i'm confused
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/1...py-home-designer-items-are-available-at-game/

also this from nintendo
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...esigner-items-at-Nintendo-Zones--1057483.html

Europe, specifically the UK is able to get Frilly (Number 7), who has the japan exclusive 7/11 set items through GAME Nintendo Zones. This is from the 9th October to the 6th January (I think?).

It's Filly like a young female horse.

Last edited:
this is the source from another thread, i'm unsure if it's credible or not but people had said they were able to download Filly and a few of the 7-11 items but not entire set so i'm confused
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/1...py-home-designer-items-are-available-at-game/

also this from nintendo
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...esigner-items-at-Nintendo-Zones--1057483.html

It's Filly like a young female horse.

Ah thats wierd... It just says I have already done it... So I'm guessing it still thinks Louie is available...

12140714_1078734718812841_5539310957061476559_n.jpg

These are the only 7-11 items I got from connecting to Nintendo zone, it's not the whole 7-11 set, very annoyed by it.

You should be able to do the SSID trick at home to get them still...
What I want to know is when does Louie expire? aha

That didn't work for me. I googled for the GAME UK SSIDs and while I could connect through both of them, I got a message saying I'd already fulfilled the request both times (bc I've already done Louie, I assume). If anyone does manage to change their SSID to get Filly please post your method!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 152389

These are the only 7-11 items I got from connecting to Nintendo zone, it's not the whole 7-11 set, very annoyed by it.

That's what I expected, no 7-11 licensed items. I wonder if we'll be getting Filly here in the US after Louie then?

Also I wonder when we'll see amiibo cards loaded with DLC furniture showing up on ebay? If it hasn't already happened, that is!

That didn't work for me. I googled for the GAME UK SSIDs and while I could connect through both of them, I got a message saying I'd already fulfilled the request both times (bc I've already done Louie, I assume). If anyone does manage to change their SSID to get Filly please post your method!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what I expected, no 7-11 licensed items. I wonder if we'll be getting Filly here in the US after Louie then?

Also I wonder when we'll see amiibo cards loaded with DLC furniture showing up on ebay? If it hasn't already happened, that is!

I have seen it on eBay, and contacted the seller, but they won't ship outside of the US. So maybe you will have better luck than I do. :(

I was so willing to pay for the extra shipping costs but they won't do it. :(

Although with the card, you will just unlock the furnitures, and won't get Filly as a client, but at least you get the whole set.

Last edited:
I have seen it on eBay, and contacted the seller, but they won't ship outside of the US. So maybe you will have better luck than I do. :(

I was so willing to pay for the extra shipping costs but they won't do it. :(

Although with the card, you will just unlock the furnitures, and won't get Filly as a client, but at least you get the whole set.

I got my amiibo card with 7-11 dlc on the way from a user on this forum but I don't want to give their username without permission. I will ask if they want to do more. If not maybe after my card arrives I can learn to save the data on another card and share it. Idk yet though

Last edited:
I got my amiibo card with 7-11 dlc on the way from a user on this forum but I don't want to give their username without permission. I will ask if they want to do more. If not maybe after my card arrives I can learn to save the data on another card and share it. Idk yet though

It'd be great if I can get my hands on a card with 7-11 dlc! Let me know how you go! Meanwhile I will keep trying to search on eBay for another seller that will ship internationally.

Can someone confirm they have actually been to a GAME store and got the dlc?
I have also been to a few GAME stores and it says I have already fulfilled whatnot, and dint get any requests.
Thanks

Back