Giveaway ❦ Happy Holidays Giveaway! ❦ (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

Name: Rey D.
Town name: Mario St
What you'd like: second giveaway
Pickup for delivery?: delivery
Read the rules and information?: Idk have I?

For Christmas I'd like to finish my animal crossing towns as I completed hard GameCube and annoying city folk for my town and I'm gonna start wild world next C:

Last edited:
Name: Theresa
Town name: Nexus
What you'd like: Stocking and second giveaway entry
Pickup for delivery?: Yes
Read the rules and information?: Yes~ I really want some high quality makeup for Christmas. :) I've only ever bought drug store brands, and I'd really like to try the professional stuff!

Name: Tigris
Town name: Hogsmead
What you'd like: to enter the stocking giveaway and the second giveaway
Pickup for delivery?: Pick up please, if you don't mind
Read the rules and information?: I would like Pokemon Moon for Christmas, can't wait to play gen 7!!!

Name: Morgan
Town name: Eden
What you'd like: Both giveaways please :)
Pickup or delivery?: Either one!
Read the rules and information?: Yes! For Christmas I'd really like a new 3DS :)

Name: Haloka
Town name: Naniwaya
What you'd like: Stocking & giveaway please~
Pickup for delivery?: Delivery would help me get closer to 100 visitors & you'd be allowed to pick two gifts, but I can pick up if you'd like!
Read the rules and information?: I actually have a list (you can click that if you wanna see the types of things I love) & the things on it isn't even everything I wish for lol It's wishes to cover a few years probably

Thank you for the chance to win something awesome!! ♥

Last edited:
Name: Makusai
Town name: Pinewick
What you'd like: Both stocking and second giveaway please! c:
Pickup or delivery?: Pickup!
Read the rules and information?: I would love some chocolate fudge for Christmas <3

Name: Xandra
Town name: Maxton
What you'd like: Both giveaways, please! ^-^
Pickup or delivery?: Whichever is easier for you! :)
Read the rules and information?: Yes, i'll just want some amiibo figurines/cards for Christmas, nothing much.

Name:Tsinglum
Town name:Shumtown
What you'd like:Stocking and second giveaway, thank you
Pickup or delivery?: Pickup please
Read the rules and information?: Yes, and I would like to have time with my family for the holidays

Name: Rui
Town name: Nara
What you'd like: Participate in second giveaway!
Pickup or delivery?: Pickup :)
Read the rules and information?: Yes!

Nothing that I want /for/ Christmas, but during the holidays I'm really hoping to be able to spend more time with friends!
I'm in my second year of university, and although I'm still friends with the same people from first year and before that, I didn't really
spend a lot of time with them. This year I made new friends, and have been making plans with my older friends, so I'm excited! ^^

Name: Leilani
Town name: New Leap
What you'd like: Stocking and second giveaway, please :)
Pickup or delivery?: Delivery
Read the rules and information?: For Christmas, I'd really like to have an Italian Greyhound friend. Unfortunately I'm too sick to best take care of one right now, but there's always next year! :blush:

Name: James
Town name: Sharpton
What you'd like: Stocking Please
Read the rules and information?: Yes. I really want the Lottie amiibo. I neeeeeed it. lol

Name: Krystal
Town name: Leafdawn
What you'd like: A stocking and entry for your second giveaway please!
Pickup or delivery?: Pickup c:
Read the rules and information?: Yup! I don't know what I want for Christmas though.... maybe a Harry Potter character POP! Figure. Thanks for this! ^-^

Name: Agiledog
Town name: Va. Beach
What you'd like: stocking and giveaway please
Pickup or delivery?: Pick up
Read the rules and information?: Yup, hmmm, what I would like for christmas... a cordless vacuum for the big van I drive. Toy item I want... Pokemon cards that I don't have yet to finish my collection or something with Gyarados on it.

Name: Emma
Town name: Mochimo
What you'd like: Stocking and giveaway :"3
Read the rules and information?: Yes, I have! ^^ For Christmas, I'd like a couple new games for my 3DS. On a side note, I also want to thank you for this giveaway!!

Name: Onyx
Town name: Crisp
What you'd like: stocking 😊
Pickup or delivery?: delivery
Read the rules and information?: ac amiibo cards!<3

Name: Gabriel
Town name: Mayba
What you'd like: Stocking and Giveaway (Number 7)
Pickup or delivery?: Pickup please
Read the rules and information?: Books and Nintendo 3DS games maybeee a new phone or a bed if I'm lucky lol

Name: Ramune
Town name: Aurora
What you'd like: second giveaway
Pickup or delivery?: pickup please c:
Read the rules and information?: yep! For Christmas I really want felynes aiimbo figure c:

Back