• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Happy Birthday Celia!

Mayor Jamal

Monado Bearer
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Celia.png

Todays is Celia's Birthday! What did you all give Celia for her Birthday today and who came to visit her?

For me I gave her a Pink Parka and she loved it, also Lionel paid her a visits, aw he does see her like a grand daughter huh?

2msG5UR.jpg

7nJaY9H.jpg

Celia.png

Todays is Celia's Birthday! What did you all give Celia for her Birthday today and who came to visit her?

For me I gave her a Pink Parka and she loved it, also Lionel paid her a visits, aw he does see her like a grand daughter huh?

2msG5UR.jpg

7nJaY9H.jpg

I really would suggest keeping Lionel. He is awesome. Lions are such cool animals. (Fun fact; I changed Rory's catchphrase to "BePrepared"! References and puns FTW!)

Unfortunately I do plan on letting him when he decides he wants to leave because I need a Cranky, but I plan to make sure he finds a good home in another town like I did with Anabelle.

Back