Selling Chocolate Cake, Full House Set (Purple の), Halloween, Individual Houses and Pink Hybrid Roses! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

could I take your free cherry? c: no message needed

IMG_3748.gif

IMG_3748.gif

Added a Yellow Heart Balloon for sale! I hate not listing a price for things, but straight up I have no idea what they’re going for 😭

Ah not seeing any heart balloons sold yet. 600 tbt for each of the 2 heart balloons?

Hiya~
Could I get the purple balloon at 5:55AM?
Message: An old folktale calls it a “Signpost for Wandering Spirits.” Said to lure away young children and carry them off to the afterlife. Some whisper that Drifloon are formed of reincarnated human souls, but these rumors are as yet unconfirmed.

Hiya~
Could I get the purple balloon at 5:55AM?
Message: An old folktale calls it a “Signpost for Wandering Spirits.” Said to lure away young children and carry them off to the afterlife. Some whisper that Drifloon are formed of reincarnated human souls, but these rumors are as yet unconfirmed.
Hello, of course! I’ve just sent it your way 💜

hello!
i was wondering if i could date trade our jacks?
Hi! Normally the answer would be yes, but since I’m still not 100% sure on selling it, I’d prefer to keep the date that I have. I’m sorry!

Hi! Normally the answer would be yes, but since I’m still not 100% sure on selling it, I’d prefer to keep the date that I have. I’m sorry!
that’s valid! thank you for the response 🫶🏼

Back