Selling Chocolate Cake, Full House Set (Purple の), Halloween, Individual Houses and Pink Hybrid Roses! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

IMG_3748.gif

Hey Xara, out of curiosity. I do not own any TBT 'cause I gave it all to a friend I was wondering if you were interested in a collectable trade for one of your pink roses
I have the following collectables, I maybe might consider trading one of my balloons for it but I don't really think that's a fair trade(but then again I haven't been around the marketplace for a while so who I am to talk LOL)
1714188116029.png
1714188131669.png
1714188139874.png

It's perfectly fine if you are only looking for pure TBT I understand if you are trying to save up for something 😌

Hey Xara, out of curiosity. I do not own any TBT 'cause I gave it all to a friend I was wondering if you were interested in a collectable trade for one of your pink roses
I have the following collectables, I maybe might consider trading one of my balloons for it but I don't really think that's a fair trade(but then again I haven't been around the marketplace for a while so who I am to talk LOL)
View attachment 556723View attachment 556724View attachment 556725
It's perfectly fine if you are only looking for pure TBT I understand if you are trying to save up for something 😌
Hi Mars! I’m afraid I’m only looking for pure tbt rn, I’m so sorry! I’m trying to save up for a snowflake wand. 😩

Back