• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Haley's Big Giveaway Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyRocksSocks

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Pokéball
Gold Mailbox
Feedback
100% (134) +
I seem to have gone a little overboard with my item hoarding, so now I've got more items than I could possibly need and I'd like other people to have them! But I want to make it interesting, so I decided to turn this into a game. All of my unwanted items are littered on the ground throughout my town, and it's up to you to go find them. I've got heaps of goodies including holiday items, clothes, saharah items, new RV park items, gems, Gracie items, sloppy items, normal items, and much much more!

Here's how it works:
I'll go by groups of three. Once everyone is in my town, you will all have only 60 seconds after I say "GO" to pick up anything you find on the ground that you want to keep. You'll have to explore quite a bit because some of the stuff is hidden or far away from the train station. Keep in mind that nowhere is off limits and you can pick up ANYTHING you see on the ground! Yes, you can even have my flowers if you want them. There might even be a few four-leaf clovers hidden around here somewhere! Remember to search everywhere!
Just don't dig anything up or chop down trees. That's all I ask.

Post here if you'd like to come over and once a group is complete with 3 people, I will open my gates. When your 60 seconds is up, I will end the session. Good luck!

Last edited:
Please remember to add my friend code ahead of time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops I didn't mean to sound like I'm replying all mean to you Gabi lol just reminding people.

The first group is Maria Komi., Nanako, and Gabi<3AnimalCrossing. I'm opening my gates for you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are we allowed to come multiple times or is this just a one time thing?

It depends on the amount of interest. I would like others to have a chance to come before I start doing repeats.

The first group is Maria Komi., Nanako, and Gabi<3AnimalCrossing. I'm opening my gates for you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It depends on the amount of interest. I would like others to have a chance to come before I start doing repeats.

That makes sense.

Can I come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back